sancho

stolen last night

Hi all

its been a while since I posted but never thought I would have to write this. Last night my pride and joy was stolen from the Birmingham area. A flash red vw corrado vr6 reg no K489 GSS if any one sees or hears anything please please let me know

thanks karl

im not too far away from birmingham either - eyes will be hunting for it

i really hope you get it back & then castrate the mother f**kers!!

Hi all

its been a while since I posted but never thought I would have to write this. Last night my pride and joy was stolen from the Birmingham area. A flash red vw corrado vr6 reg no K489 GSS if any one sees or hears anything please please let me know

thanks karl

fingers crossed for a safe return.... lets hope it doesent end up as parts on ebay :(

was it parked out in the street over night.

i'm south of Birmingham so will keep me eye's peeled too.

Thank you to you all it was parked on a private driveway at the rear of the flat where I live so they must have been watching it for a while as I was away in it the previous night :-(

I read an article the other day about old mini's being targeted for their parts value.

It seems Corrado's are now targeted for the same.

Really hope you get it back asap, keep in touch.

Cheers

Sorry to hear the bad news about your car,chances are it's miles away now I will keep my eyes peeled down my way for you buddy. I bloody hate scum bags who do this sort of thing it has happened to me a few times and it makes you feel sick to the pit if your stomach. I hope it turns up safe and sound.

Thank you all, I feel like I have lost my best friend, but like portent said I think it was targeted anx I doubt ill be seeing it again. Has anyone ever experienced this? Im totally unaware of the process the insurance company go through

A friend of mine had her modified golf stolen, they set a time period for the car to be found/recovered.

They will make sure you have been truthful with your insurance and you will be asked for all your documents, they will liaise with police etc

If your car doesn't get recovered they will give you a settlement/value figure for the car and put it down as a stolen my recovered.

Shame dude

Thank you all, I feel like I have lost my best friend, but like portent said I think it was targeted anx I doubt ill be seeing it again. Has anyone ever experienced this? Im totally unaware of the process the insurance company go through

Sorry to hear of the theft

Did you have any security fitted?

Worth checking local car parks and any under ground parking etc. Some people will leave them for a bit after stealing. Then come back to it.

Arrrggghh. That's awful. Effing scumbags.

Keep positive though -- my C-VR6 was stolen last April, and I assumed that was it.

It was found abandoned 6 days later! Front sea packed with crow-bars, axe, etc. No need to guess what it was being used for.

If you get a call from the cops try to recover on the road yourself as you will be charged £150 if the police recover it.

Arrrggghh. That's awful. Effing scumbags.

Keep positive though -- my C-VR6 was stolen last April, and I assumed that was it.

It was found abandoned 6 days later! Front sea packed with crow-bars, axe, etc. No need to guess what it was being used for.

If you get a call from the cops try to recover on the road yourself as you will be charged £150 if the police recover it.

They obviously knew nothing about corrados.

It would surely have broken down on them as they were making their getaway.

\Paddy

Hey...

2 weeks later I got a summons from the police of their intent to prosecute as my car had been clocked at 86 mph in a 30 zone.

The speed-cam picture looked great though.

Myself and a few friends from dropouts have been sharing it on Facebook mate , hope you find it safe and sound pal

Man thats sucks ass!

Good luck with finding her safe mate, I'd be heartbroken if anything like that happened to mine, some little **** broke my window the other week and that was bad enough. They really should bring the death penalty back for swine like this!

Typical that they tried charging you with the speeding ticket, the police are ****ing useless, it was declared stolen at this point right? Im assuming it was a rear facing one or that you couldn't you see the culprit?

Ha. yes,

I only went on the police site to see if I could identify the driver, but it was a rear shot.

Oh yes, it was 2 weeks after I got the car (3 weeks from theft) back from the cops that I got the summons.

No link between computers obviously.