J.C

heater controls, backlight kit,

Mine arrived today and I managed to fit it this afternoon, took me about an hour by following Steve's instructions.

The only difference for me was I used a bit of silicon glue to secure it in the front panel, bluetak would have the job but I couldn't find any.

In fact the EL sheet is such a good fit the the original locating tabs actually hold it in, I just wanted to be extra secure.

Very impressed with the kit, quality products used and very well put together, the EL sheet is a perfect fit and the inverter surprisingly small.

I can't report on light output as its still daylight but an initial test in the garage (just the front panel connected to a battery) produced a good result.

All in all, two thumbs good from me... Steve.. good work fella.

Rog.

Managed to a few pics, sorry they are not that good but its hard taking pics in the dark...lol

IMG_4466_zps754b394a.jpg

They are not actually this bright but you get an idea how good they are.

IMG_4472_zps22c39219.jpg

This is a better idea of the brightness

TBH it's 100% better than before, the colour match and brightness levels are spot on, my only slight criticism is a small amount of green bleed through on the edge of the red.

Rog.

Hi Roger,

I noticed the bleed of colour in the first photo,

I'll send you a new one and once you get it if you can send me that one back, Not sure what happened there, but it's all a learning curve

cheers

Steve

Managed to a few pics, sorry they are not that good but its hard taking pics in the dark...lol

IMG_4466_zps754b394a.jpg

They are not actually this bright but you get an idea how good they are.

IMG_4472_zps22c39219.jpg

This is a better idea of the brightness

TBH it's 100% better than before, the colour match and brightness levels are spot on, my only slight criticism is a small amount of green bleed through on the edge of the red.

Rog.

Hi Roger,

No additional costs,

I'll post it out tomorrow

Steve

Thanks mate, I really appreciate that, please let me know of any additional costs.

Rog.

I thought tat adress sounded familiar LOL

Mine received too, not yet fitted.

If I had known you live just around the corner so to speak, I would have collected it in person.

Best wishes

RB

Mine arrived today, won't be fitted for a wee while, I'll just add it to the other bits :lol:

Thanks mate

I would like a set as well please - blue outers with blue/red centre. My heater control panel hasn't lit for donkeys years.

Looks like every Corrado in the UK will now have working heater control panel lights. Sterling job you have done there Sir!!

Hi all,

Sorry I havent replied for a while, been a bit busy,

At this moment I'm planning to start a second batch in a few weeks time,

Steve

How are people getting on with their kits? have they arrived yet? any problems? any suggestions?

Please PM me with some feedback

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

Mine arrived the other day. The car is away at the minute. I'll post up a pic when they're fitted. Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

Sorry I havent replied for a while, been a bit busy,

At this moment I'm planning to start a second batch in a few weeks time,

Steve

Hi Steve, please put my name down for 1 kit with standard green direction and fan speed, and blue red temperature.

Hi Steve, great job! Can I put my name down for batch no.2?

Standard green outers and red/blue middle.

Thanks,

Kev

I would like a set as well please - blue outers with blue/red centre. My heater control panel hasn't lit for donkeys years.

Looks like every Corrado in the UK will now have working heater control panel lights. Sterling job you have done there Sir!!

Can i join the queue for batch number 2?

Thanks.