annavr6

Corrado Carpet

Wow - it's pretty weird seeing a different carpet colour on a Corrado, to the ones we're so used to! Pretty cool!

and some more

Not too sure why they used red but it was just as a first sample, this is being changed to black as far as i know,

corrado1_zps40ddfbf9.jpg

corrado2_zpse7e286cf.jpg

Yeaaa red , pimp style reminds me of the 205 gti

they judt put on their FB this morning a pic of a red 206 GTI carpet lol

I thinka t the moment we just plan to do standard colours but they do offer colours in the mk2 carpet and i have some interest from people over the pond for custom colours like red. Would corrado owners want different colours, i found from my research that corrado owners like to try and keep things original

not sure what will happen with teh red one once its removed

I think id rather have black but if you could find out about the test fit red carpet when it is rememoved id be gratefull , you could pm me if anything ever comes of it but if not im sure these will be a hit and id be tempted by one in the future

I think dark blue, dark grey and black will look great with cream an option for those crazy lunatics out there who can deal with the potential weekly cleaning!

Dark green would suit for the Dragon and Classic boys, the red does look impressive

Hi All

Just spoken with Duncan at Newtons, They are very happy with teh carpet and now have a black one fitted up, just waiting on images, They have also done the boot carpet but not teh turrets as these are a little trickier being moulded, we will be looking at these in the future dependant on demand.

They will be offering the carpet in all the colours that the mk2 carpet comes in, black will be on the shelf as they will make a batch at a time, they will make extra black ones per batch to keep on the shelf and colours would need ordering. They have also made underfelt kits, a simple one to add to what you have or a deluxe one which would give a full kit.

I should have some prices next week, they estimate currently that it will be approx 10% more than the golf one that we offer now but i cant be 100% sure until i have teh prices from them. Once i have these i can take pre orders and then they will run all pre orders and some black for stock at once.

If anyone has a left hand drive car or carpet thats what i need to get the left hand drive one done as they want to do it on a carpet/car to make sure its right. if you are prepared to take it to them like Dan has then you get a fitted free carpet in your car.

They are also thanks to Dan going to be working on producing a bonnet soundproofing kit too.

Will keep you updated when i know more

Hi All

Just spoken with Duncan at Newtons, They are very happy with teh carpet and now have a black one fitted up, just waiting on images, They have also done the boot carpet but not teh turrets as these are a little trickier being moulded, we will be looking at these in the future dependant on demand.

They will be offering the carpet in all the colours that the mk2 carpet comes in, black will be on the shelf as they will make a batch at a time, they will make extra black ones per batch to keep on the shelf and colours would need ordering. They have also made underfelt kits, a simple one to add to what you have or a deluxe one which would give a full kit.

I should have some prices next week, they estimate currently that it will be approx 10% more than the golf one that we offer now but i cant be 100% sure until i have teh prices from them. Once i have these i can take pre orders and then they will run all pre orders and some black for stock at once.

If anyone has a left hand drive car or carpet thats what i need to get the left hand drive one done as they want to do it on a carpet/car to make sure its right. if you are prepared to take it to them like Dan has then you get a fitted free carpet in your car.

They are also thanks to Dan going to be working on producing a bonnet soundproofing kit too.

Will keep you updated when i know more

Bonnet foam would be great.

When i fitted the new set to mine i kept the adhesive backing incase so if you need it to get the exact shapes then I'm happy to send it.

Clever move! Dan is kindly dropping them a bonnet down so they will be using that but will certainly keep that in mind Goldie

I'm chuffed to bits with the final result, I still can't decide if I should of went for the red though as that does look pretty cool. you can tell by how it feels and looks its good quality material.