Jim

Wanted: Standard VR6 Cams

Currently saving up for an engine rebuild, and as part of it, I've decided to dump the Schimmel cams and go back to standard. So does anyone have a set of standard VR6 cams for sale?

Thanks.

I have a set from my old green one that i won't be needing…

Shame you didn't say before the weekend as i probably wasn't too far away from your neck of the woods and could have brought them down..

Darn :) What would you reckon you'd want for them & postage?

I have a pair too.

Also interested in your Schimmels when the time comes to sell :)

I suspect there may be a bit of interest in those :) I'll probably just make a For Sale post and do it on a first come, first served.. I'll see if Goldie is willing to post, and if not, will find out about your VR cams, dox? Cheers.

You in a rush Jim?

Im heading down the M6 a week on sunday.. Could meet you if it suits and eliminate the need for postage..

The cams themselves, i don't know… 25 quid suit?

Sounds good, Michael :) That'd be Sunday 23rd? 25 quid seems perfectly reasonable. How far down the M6 are you going - I could get out and meet you at Corley Services which is near J3..

Yip 23rd..

My M6 knowledge isn't great but I'm going M6, M42, M40 etc… Does that tally up with that junction?

Yip 23rd..

My M6 knowledge isn't great but I'm going M6, M42, M40 etc… Does that tally up with that junction?

Actually if you're going along the M40 that's just as easy for me as you should be passing Warwick services. We'll provisionally say the Sunday then and PM a bit nearer to the time to sort it all out. If that doesn't work I'm virtually drowning in offers for cams so will have other options :)

Cheers all.