CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest 6-8th June *Convoy & BBQ Details*

I hope the weather is good if I'm going to go out my way to get the beast tax insured and covered in forsale posters it best be sunny!

So 9 at the usual spot?

Me too , with work during normal hours and evening stuff as well I've got me work cut out to get the car ready . Just hoping the weather will cheer up a bit .

Weather is not playing ball this year Rob we are going up crail sunday weather look's F***** Mince

It will be fun :multi:

its always raining anyway! Christ we are British after all so i say rain exe your windows and bring your wellies and if its really **** well then you can go home! (ps my misses is gonna be really ****ed if its really bad) and i have just spent the evening wire brushing and painting the barby too!

It will be fun :multi:

its always raining anyway! Christ we are British after all so i say rain exe your windows and bring your wellies and if its really **** well then you can go home! (ps my misses is gonna be really ****ed if its really bad) and i have just spent the evening wire brushing and painting the barby too!

Your mad :lol: But That's the spirit Dan I have had great night's that will stay with me a long time at show's where the weather has been Crap

morning all after a quick check on facebook this morning and finding this "SHOCK WEATHER FORECAST: Worst HAILSTORMS in 170 YEARS to hit Britain THIS weekend" im watching the forecast a bit closer !

If it's that bad , no one will turn up , my car will be the only one in the water cooled section . That trophy is mine , all mine I tell you .

Guys I'm gonna have to give this a miss now I'm afraid. Been looking at the met office weather predictions, and it gives rain most of the day for Avonmouth (Bit closer than Bristol City Centre), although my mum says they have amber storm warnings for tomorrow on itv weather for Bristol anyway. The missus' car is playing up again too, alternator problems again so we are off to look at new cars tomorrow now. :rolleyes:

all packed ready to go in the morning surely your not all gonna be pussies! except me and Rob must be a Devon Real Men :bonk:

Lol ! I will be there , with Chris Langers and headlight switch Matt . My first big show and really looking forward to it . It will be nice to put faces to the people I've been speaking to since 2009 .ive just spent three hours cleaning , polishing and waxing . I will run the Hoover over tomorrow and all should be good . The cleaning gear is in the boot for a spruce up when we find a garage with a jet wash close to Bristol .

Rob

Edited by robrado974

I've got one for sale ;)

Sold! Oh yeah, will you take a clapped out Saab with a duff alternator in part ex???:scratch:

Weather looks good from mid day onwards according to the BBC

I should be arriving 3 ish tomorrow & looking forward to some beers & a bbq then Show & Shine Sunday !

Lol ! I will be there , with Chris Langers and headlight switch Matt . My first big show and really looking forward to it . It will be nice to put faces to the people I've been speaking to since 2009 .ive just spent three hours cleaning , polishing and waxing . I will run the Hoover over tomorrow and all should be good . The cleaning gear is in the boot for a spruce up when we find a garage with a jet wash close to Bristol .

Rob

What time you planning on arriving at Rob?

BBC now saying it should start clearing up at around 9:30.

Those meeting at The Huntsman, still happy to meet at 9, or would it be an idea to meet a little later- say 9:30?

What time you planning on arriving at Rob?

Just spoke to Rob, plan is to meet up at Exeter at 07.15, then convoy up, grab a bit of breakie in Asda about 8.30, wash his car and then over to Volksfest, should be there for about 9 to half past ish...

Rog.

Weather is not too bad here at the moment - a little bit of drizzle rather than the apocalyptic events predicted earlier in the week. Hope you have a good day all

Corrado now insured! Just got to wait for the post office to open for tax! Just hope they accept my insured documents on my phone as I have no way of printing them off!!

Corrado now insured! Just got to wait for the post office to open for tax! Just hope they accept my insured documents on my phone as I have no way of printing them off!!

Uhhh, they won't take that! You may get an assistant that takes pity on you, but last time I tried, I had to find the last remaining Internet cafe in the country to print one off!

Hope you all enjoy yourself though. Bit gutted I won't be there now. Off to look at mk6 Golf's for a new daily today now.:(

Edited by seanl82