Sign in to follow this  
daves16v

My C in the Lakes (photos re-attached)

Managed to take a few pics of my recent filthy weekend in the lakes................my C of course :lol:

Had a fantastic weekend, I can thoroughly recommend the Lakes if you've never been.

someone has deleted your double post... you'll have to re-attach your pics to make them work again... :|

Nice place, nice car. Loving the Chrono Evos too.

I did nearly 2000 miles during a week at the Lake District last year, some great roads and scenery :mrgreen:

yeah, I'll second that about those wheels... they look original fitment they suit the car that well... 8) Looks really nice in general too... 8)

Gonna have to do a tour of the lakes one weekend once I've got my chip sorted.... sounds like heaven on e nice day... 8)

We got there on a Thursday and never moved the C till Saturday the day we went home. The photos were the only ones I managed to take, the scenery is far more breath taking than those in the pics. Saturday was the bank hol weekend so the roads were V busy but I didn't go for the roads anyway.

Thanks for the compliments :)

Just come back from visiting my folks, they live up in Cumbria, little place called Alston in the hills, an absolutely amazing drive, think its on the list of top 5 roads in the country for driving, its the A686 from Penrith (Jct 40 M6) its a big hangout for the motorbikers but you do get all sorts of cars up there! Even a couple of Corrados. If any of you are ever in the area I'd say you'd be foolish not to drive, and theirs plenty of B&B's and pubs in the area too! :D

awesome pictures. i wish i lived over there sometimes. actually, im sure anywhere not in the US is probably much better to live.

Thats a very nice C Dave :)

The Lakes have actually replaced Wales as my favorite place to drive after spending some time there this weekend.

The A592, A593, B5285 and other roads around Coniston and Windamere are great, great fun when combined with a Corrado. Up hill, down dale, slow twisties, fast twisties, and mile after mile of them... Persuade the wife and kids to take the next family holiday here if you've not been before :wink: