sexybourbon

non urgent trims and rubbers for respray

Im goong to be after a few bits in the not to distant future

Cars now a weekend toy and not a daily so after summer it will be getting a windows out respray

Iv already got new vag wing mirror seals and door hand surround seals

Id like to change the following for good condition parts or new if they are not way over priced

Rear side window rubbers , mine are shot , all deteriorated

Id like a rear bumper so i can use it to cover the towing eye hole ( plastic weld and skim )

Front window scraper seals , new if not over priced but secont hand if there really good nik

Front fogs for a late car with no cracks

Maybe a good condition 90mm front spoiler

Wing mirrow glass both sides , ill buy these new just dont know where from

Clumpy if your reading this did you save the the three piece scuttle ? If not ill need one of these

Im in no rush and the car wont be stripped until the season is about done but if you have any good condiotion parts that you can put to one side for me then great

I think the rear side window rubbers are bonded to the glass (..I could be wrong!)

Yep part of the rear windows itself.

The door scraper seals are about £50 ish each from vw heritage.

Im goong to be after a few bits in the not to distant future

Cars now a weekend toy and not a daily so after summer it will be getting a windows out respray

Iv already got new vag wing mirror seals and door hand surround seals

Id like to change the following for good condition parts or new if they are not way over priced

Id like a rear bumper so i can use it to cover the towing eye hole ( plastic weld and skim )

Front window scraper seals , new if not over priced but secont hand if there really good nik

Front fogs for a late car with no cracks

Maybe a good condition 90mm front spoiler

Wing mirrow glass both sides , ill buy these new just dont know where from

Clumpy if your reading this did you save the the three piece scuttle ? If not ill need one of these

Im in no rush and the car wont be stripped until the season is about done but if you have any good condiotion parts that you can put to one side for me then great

Matt 90mm Splitter is £107 delivered from heritage and yes mate I still have the scuttle trim's if you need them whenever you need them ;)

Still need the scuttle , will have it clumps , scraper seals i will biy new tjen at tjat price , window are all coming out so need rear window seals

Still need the scuttle , will have it clumps , scraper seals i will biy new tjen at tjat price , window are all coming out so need rear window seals

If I had known you were going to be doing this mate I would have saved them from my breaker pretty sure they were mint too ;)

Matt, where the frig did you get wing mirror and door seals from? I need these too for my impending respray, but thought they were like rocking horse ****!

Matt, where the frig did you get wing mirror and door seals from? I need these too for my impending respray, but thought they were like rocking horse ****!

I sold him them :lol::lol::lol:

only kidding that's what you get for your :nono: :thumbleft:

I sold him them :lol::lol::lol:

only kidding that's what you get for your :nono: :thumbleft:

:bad-words::grin:

He didnt , hes lying hahah , i bought them about 5 years ago from the dealer , they was cheap to , about 15 quid or so , still got them sitting here ready to go on as the origionals have all decayed and snapped

Dairmade. , is that euros or pounds ?? Cheers

And yes clumpy i still want them from you please :)

Like I said Matt no worrie's mate just let me know as and when you need them bud.

Ah bugger. I'll see if I can source some sort of sheet rubber gasket of the same depth, and try to cut it to size then. Seems to be the only option unfortunately.

He didnt , hes lying hahah , i bought them about 5 years ago from the dealer , they was cheap to , about 15 quid or so , still got them sitting here ready to go on as the origionals have all decayed and snapped

Dairmade. , is that euros or pounds ?? Cheers

Euros Red

I have scrapper seals, wing mirror glass, door seals and 90mm splitter all in very good condition. I will get some pictures and message you in the morning if that's alright.

Cheers. Rob.

Scraper seals are available from Heritage around £50 each Matt.

Oh and for anyone reading in future, wing mirror seals are available from arz tuning, about £8 each iirc.

Edited by seanl82

Dumpty thats fine cheers mate and chhers sean your a good un i dont know where mine have gone , probably lost in a pile of other parts