GrahamU

Spray job is bugging me a bit.

Been looking at a quite a few of the build threads and noticed that most Corrados do not have the body colour paint inside the car.

Mine on the other hand, has been sprayed completely inside and as I want to do a colour change on it, means I have to respray the inside fully to cover the old colour up.

Was it a random thing to paint inside or has mine been respayed at some point in its life? I do have the original stickers from factory so I would assume it hasnt.

I believe car boot should be painted in body color but rest is grey

Mine has body coloured boot too, but I'm sure the shells were primer dipped, then base coat sprayed obviously without windows etc, as the interior under the carpets and rear seats/rear cards are light, but have a very thin base coat/overspray all over. Is yours completely different then? Do you have the original service book, as there should be a duplicate sticker on the inside of the front page. A HPI check should also confirm if there has been registered colour change in the past mate.

Mines red all over - boot floor, under the rear seats, floor pan, inside the doors etc. All factory and stickers all intact. I take it this is unusual then?

It would seem that way Jamie . Maybe the car has been resprayed and the owner was very fussy ? . I have no idea why it is like this ? . It's not a bad thing . Mine is the same as Sean's . And if you take the carpet up by the gear stick it's got DBP written in black marker on the base colour .

Rob

maybe its a red thing

Mine inside is all red :( with stickers intact

IMG_0586_zpsa3f5535a.jpg

IMG_0675_zps8c4764c0.jpg

and even under the rear seat

IMG_0676_zps294b68f6.jpg

Edited by rado20vT

Mine's red inside and out and has all the factory stickers. She's also sexy as hell but that's another thread...