Dude VR6

Garage clear out, some free stuff

Garage clear out, some free stuff

Right guys, I've had a bit of a clean up in my garage and need to clear some space. I have picture of all the stuff i'm selling but the files are to large to add to this advert, if you require pictures please let me know and I'll email them to you. Right firs off

Brand new EBC 288mm solid front brake discs, 80, these go for 122 from EBC direct.

2 x standard exhaust manifolds/down pipe Free to a good home.

Front N/S wing, some damage to the lower fixing hole, but nothing a good body shop couldn't sort Free.

Standard wheel bolts , and McGard locking wheel bolts 20.

Standard wishbone rear bushes10.

Audi R8 coolant cap 25.

VR6 HT leads, good condition, only removed to change colour of my present ones.

288/312mm Calipers, I brought these just for the carriers could do with a clean up 20

Standard VR6 front callipers Free. Sold

Drivers side inner door pull 5.

Ali VR6 induction elbow pipe, will need some reducers to get to fit 40

Early rubber induction elbow pipe 10.

Rear VW badge in black £5 Rest sold

Rear No. plate light cover in black 5.

VR6 DOHC engine cover, need a good clean, and missing the middle tag on the back but in good condition £10

Various exhaust heat shields including CAT shield FREE. all gone now

Idle control valve, in working order 5.

Sunroof motor in working condition 10. SOLD

Speedline centre caps, one has broken tabs, but useable 15.Sold

Polished throttle body in bits, most parts are there, but will need re assembling 20.

Polished upper VR6 manifold 50.

Lower inlet manifold, injectors, and various gaskets 20.

Standard upper manifold, could do with a good clean up/polish 25.

all prices exclude postage, would prefer collection on some of the larger/bulkier items. if you need any more information, please feel free to PM me and I'll help out as best I can. I need all this stuff gone, if not its going to the tip

List Date: 8/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Garage clear out, some free stuff

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: £0 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1790995321&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON

Mobile friendly version: Garage clear out, some free stuff

Edited by Dude VR6

VR6 DOHC engine cover, need a good clean, but in good condition 10.

Posted to Glasgow if possible please? :)

I'm after a silver / chrome front badge, do you have one of those? How much posted to Plymouth please.

Rog.

Sorry both badges are black

Evenin dude, will take rear corrado badge if complete but would require posting lincs. Thanks, Jim

You've got PM

PM me your email address please and I'll send you a picture. follow the link, this is where i brought it from.

http://www.bar-tek-tuning.com/lshop,showdetail,16769,en,1407427230-16893,1138132527.1138132739,21vr068,27,Tshowrub--1138132527.1138132739,.htm

Cool, Have you fitted the pipe ever as i had a bonrath one and it was useless in my Corrado. Also the ISV, what engine is it for, cheers.

Cool, Have you fitted the pipe ever as i had a bonrath one and it was useless in my Corrado. Also the ISV, what engine is it for, cheers.

I never fitted it to my car, as I never got round to buying some reducers. And as I also have a Bonrath, I have no need for it. The ISV is off a VR6, hope that helps

What colour are the HT leads and what heat shields have you got? Id like a down pipe as well.. Id like it posting to Glasgow, if easy pops is ok with it you can send the gear as a oner as I'm only round the corner from him..

I never fitted it to my car, as I never got round to buying some reducers. And as I also have a Bonrath, I have no need for it. The ISV is off a VR6, hope that helps

OK, what is the price of the ISV posted? I will leave the pipe. Thanks.

I am after exhaust heat shields as I currently don't have any and it's pretty hot at this time of year! Don't suppose you know if they are the same across models?

Cheers

Scott

Can I call dibs on the following if not called already. Any chance of getting photos of the following and cost of postage to Glasgow? Seems like the Glasgow boys are all over this garage clear out :)

VR6 HT leads, if Goldie passes

Standard vr6 front calipers

Front grill badges in 3M carbon wrap, is it Corrado or golf?

Isv, if mrginge doesn't take it

Speedline centre caps for 15s?

Polished throttle body

Polished upper VR6 manifold.

Thanks

Kev

Edited by kevinbowe2000

HT leads are black, and I think from memory that both the under car heat shields are the front ones. I'll check though, and get back to you

What colour are the HT leads and what heat shields have you got? Id like a down pipe as well.. Id like it posting to Glasgow, if easy pops is ok with it you can send the gear as a oner as I'm only round the corner from him..

That's fine with me Michael :)

Mate can i take both grill badges and the front calipers

Chris which callipers do you want ? and you have first dibs on both grill badges

ridlymaca]I am after exhaust heat shields as I currently don't have any and it's pretty hot at this time of year! Don't suppose you know if they are the same across models?

I think they are both front ones, and should fit across all models, but worth checking VAGCAT.

Can I call dibs on the following if not called already. Any chance of getting photos of the following and cost of postage to Glasgow? Seems like the Glasgow boys are all over this garage clear out :)

VR6 HT leads, if Goldie passes

Standard vr6 front calipers

Front grill badges in 3M carbon wrap, is it Corrado or golf?

Isv, if mrginge doesn't take it

Speedline centre caps for 15s?

Polished throttle body

Polished upper VR6 manifold.

Thanks

Kev

you can take some of the parts, and I'm waiting to hear back about the others bit. I'll get back to you as soon as I know who wants what and we can go from there.