P3rks

1995 (M Reg) Corrado VR6 Breaking - Updated with Pictures

$hit, this is getting from bad to worse..glad i got my folamps posted..

Left the guy good feedback too.

This is just sad I think . I hope he sees sense and either refunds people or does send the said items ! This happens a lot on Renault forums . I didn't really expect to see it on here .

This is just sad I think . I hope he sees sense and either refunds people or does send the said items ! This happens a lot on Renault forums . I didn't really expect to see it on here .

It happens on every forum unfortunately, but luckily it is very rare on here. In my 4 years as a member, this is only the second instance I know of that this has happened. Other user was banned iirc.

Good to know that Mcdaddy is taking this further, and it's a good thing he's a police officer so will actually discourage this from happening again. I got a number plate plinth off of the seller about 6 months ago, and it took ages to come. Seller span me an excuse which seemed a bit far fetched, but it arrived in the end so no harm done at the time. Glad he will get his comeuppance though as I despise this sort of behaviour.

Likewise. I just don't understand ignoring people, not sending parts, etc. If you have a genuine reason why you can't get parts posted (family problems, whatever) just let people know.. they're generally pretty understanding!

Glad to hear Macdaddy is taking this on - hope you make some progress not only for yourself but for the other folks that have been duped here.

I bought a leather interior from him off of this thread last year I sent a lot of money and had a similar experience for a couple of weeks but he eventually came through. Only after some strongly worded texts.

Hi - still got heater fan - does it come with resistor? Also looking for glovebox under tray...

Worthwhile browsing through the thread before you hand youre hard earned over.

I've now had a refund from Rich and it appears everyone else with outstanding things have been settled, Judging by the issues on this thread i'd suggest people collect parts themselves perhaps.

Edited by Macdaddy

As it seems all outstanding issues have been resolved one way or another, I'm going to lock up this whole sorry mess. Thanks for getting involved, Macdaddy.