Dox

Mr Lobitos old C?

I was looking at his profile pic and the air intake and washer bottle had been relocated since that was taken, but I think it does check out. SWG full scuttle cover, red bit of silicon on the BMC air intake, black battery cover, blue coolant hoses...

I wonder if he ended up p/x'ing it in the end?

I was looking at his profile pic and the air intake and washer bottle had been relocated since that was taken, but I think it does check out. SWG full scuttle cover, red bit of silicon on the BMC air intake, black battery cover, blue coolant hoses...

I wonder if he ended up p/x'ing it in the end?

A forum member bought it off Mr Lobitos, maybe he's now part ex'd it?

It does amaze me how many people buy these cars, and then seem to lose interest in them quite quickly. Not quite sure what they're expecting when they buy a Corrado as I certainly think they punch above their weight given their age, etc.

It does amaze me how many people buy these cars, and then seem to lose interest in them quite quickly. Not quite sure what they're expecting when they buy a Corrado as I certainly think they punch above their weight given their age, etc.

The buyer got a ticket for speeding even before the V5 had come back in his own name, so maybe insurance costs came into play?

Be very surprised if it's pushing out 245bhp! Having spoken to Vince in the past it seems that 230-235bhp is max for the 24v unless you go for cams etc.

Looks like a nice car, and at a reasonable price for a change from a dealer...... although if this is the price of them now I guess mine is worth a bit less than I thought! :lol:

didn't think it would be long before this re-surfaced again with someone trying to make a quick buck on her, he only paid £2600

hasn't got nowhere near 245bhp, has not been re-mapped,he is probably using figures from the printout (which was in the folder ) when ziderapple had it rolling roaded when I think the 12v was turboed or supercharged, looked better on the ultraleggeras,

didn't think it would be long before this re-surfaced again with someone trying to make a quick buck on her, he only paid £2600

hasn't got nowhere near 245bhp, has not been re-mapped,he is probably using figures from the printout (which was in the folder ) when ziderapple had it rolling roaded when I think the 12v was turboed or supercharged, looked better on the ultraleggeras,

good on you for the above info MR L!!

£2.6k! That's so cheap, maybe mines worth way WAY less than I thought! :lol:

Wow, didn't realise the car was that clean. God knows why it took so long to sell in that condition. As Jim says, people are too picky and want the world for a tenner these days.

yes, it was a great car, wished I'd sold it to a true enthusiast but at the time there was no interest

It's annoying isn't it Mr Lob you were 100% honest when you were selling it my old seat's and they are not "R32 Konig's" either.