Rossco

Electric Mirrors?

I have an 89 1.8 16v corrado and when i bought it both of the leccy mirrors dont work. I figure its a good chance of being the fuse seeing as both of them dont work(either that or im really unlucky) i looked in the manual and i couldnt see where the fuse for the mirrors are. Can anybody tell me or offer me any more suggestions

Cheers

The fuse for the mirrors is no. 14 & it should be a 15A fuse. I think it's on the same circuit as the reversing lights, so if they don't work then chances are the fuse has gone.

if you need either the switch or it turns out to be the mirrors i have some spares of both in the garage let me know if you need them.

Ric

Replaced all fuses and sadly still not working. I have taken a break for the day as I am too annoyed with the car to carry on working on it. May have a go at new switches or check out the mirrors as I have to remove them anyway to put in new mirror glass. What a PITA!!

Got a new switch and tried that. Still nothing :-( so now I have no idea what else to look at.

You had the door card off to check they are plugged in??

You had the door card off to check they are plugged in??

Not sure where they would plug in if I am honest. Just checked it was plugged into the switch but after testing it there was no power going to it........