carrots

no fuel gauge ,temp,mfa,spoiler and heater motor and wipers and fog lights now

got in the car this morning and noticed my fuel gauge and mfa dont work.not sure if anything else doesnt work.does it sound like a fuse cheers

Edited by carrots

Just been in it,no fuel gauge,temp gauge,rev counter,handbrake light,indicators light on dash.no maf but it's got dash lights.checked fuses they seem fine.no ignition lights spoiler doesn't work aswell

Edited by carrots

Follow your battery earth down. Theres a little post just to the back left of the battery. I'd start with that one. Also starter motor, and the right hand side of the block as you're looking at it. Remove them all, wire brush with some WD40 both the cables and the earth points, wipe them down and re-attach. Internally the main one is just behind the drivers side vent behind the dash. Shouldn't be any problems really with that unless you've been tinkering with your wiring. There are a few others in various locations, but those are the main ones I think.

You have a short somewhere or a seized motor overloading the circuit blowing the fuse.

I'd unplug the motors on that fuse

Replace the fuse ignition on, what happens?

Wiring into the hatch could also be broken and touching the body work?

Have you done any electrical work to the car recently? - re-trace your steps, even replacing rear light bulbs can give allsorts of weird electrical gremlins if they're not correctly installed (stop / tail bulbs especially)

There will be a collection of earths near the fusebox, make sure they're clean and secure too

Edited by Dox

Found it.I pulled the glove box wires and the fuse didn't blow after .taken the glove box out but couldn't see any breaks in the wires it must be behind stereo or further along

Its sounds like a fire in the making, I'd disconnect the battery and investigate further if it was mine.