voo51

OEM style black floor mats

Hi guys. happy New year! I know this has been raised many times in the past but I can't seem to find the info I am after.

Does anyone know where I can get a set of OEM style Corrado script floor mats in black? I have rung the dealer who has said they are obselet . I've scoured ebay and Google with no luck but as I say... I'm sure I have seen posts on here a few years back!

Love these but not keen on red logo. Ideally want the white like the factory ones but don't think they do them.

I don't partially want cheap. Just ones that look like the factory ones unless anyone knows and dealers that have any?!

I've a brand new set I might sell, pm me if interested

Regards

Paul

PM'd !!!

Also after a good condition set of oem black mats if anyone has any for sale or has seen any.

cheers

Hi kip

I ordered a set from tps and they came with just the vw logo on and the quality was not that great they said they might have changed the suppliers ?

Hi,

One option is buy a new set of mats off eBay, which comes with the 2x plastic lugs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/863VAG1418BJ-GENUINE-VOLKSWAGEN-CORRADO-ACCESSORY-CARPET-MATS-/182739734725?epid=1073782605&hash=item2a8c2310c5:g:rsoAAOSwmtJXYRq1

Admittedly an expensive way to get 2x plastic lugs, but you do end up with a spare set of mats.

I've bought "Genuine" ones off eBay before and they're clearly fakes. My first Corrado that I owned actually did have genuine mats and the lugs where a separate part that clamped to the base of each front seat.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've bought "Genuine" ones off eBay before and they're clearly fakes. My first Corrado that I owned actually did have genuine mats and the lugs where a separate part that clamped to the base of each front seat.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi akacheesy,

Sort of agree, the ones on eBay are different to the original mats that came with the car back in the 90's - but not sure about the ones I pointed to being 'fake'. From what I can see, the ones on eBay are identical to a set that I bought from a VW Main Dealer in approx 2011. I'm guessing VOTEX decided to issue replacement mats in a different style?

The main difference, other than Corrado being stitched into mat, is the quality. The original mats had a foam backing and just feel better quality, but I'm guessing these are now totally obsolete?

For info, the plastic lugs fit the holes of both my original and later styles of mat, but annoyingly the spacing/position of the fixing holes is different.

Regards, J