Tempest

CCGB Events 2015

Events starting to go up on the events calendar over on the CCGB website thick and fast now :cheers:

Have a look here, and sign up for whatever event you want to show your C at:

CCGB Events List 2015

Tempest

Nope, waiting for confirmation details from event/site where I'm planning on holding the Nats day this year, but start keeping mid July weekend free, folks :)

Tempest

Nope, waiting for confirmation details from event/site where I'm planning on holding the Nats day this year, but start keeping mid July weekend free, folks :)

Tempest

Should be ready for this (I hope ) !

There will be quite a few burn your face off pieces of metal ;)

Camping I'll investigate once we've got the spot I want, can't guarantee that yet.

Tempest

Tempest

Mid July? Not BugJam is it!?!

Elsecar now added :)

Following events now available in date order shown:

Practical Classic Car Restoration Show

Elsecar

Stanford Hall

Motorsport at the Palace

Coventry Moto Fest

GTI International

SciroccoRegister National Day

Tempest

And Stonor please.

I think we filled all the spots last year.

Some may prefer a better position, closer to the main area ? !

For me - I was happy being a bit further out, but not fussed either.

A second for Stoner please. Will reiterate over on the CCGB forum too. But well done, Eric. Great work as always...

In the process of getting a stand for Stonor, usual little issues with potential cost for stand, if not requested in the right way ;-)

Tempest

2 more spaces available on the stand at the Practical Classic Car Restoration Show end of March :)

Head over to the events list on the CCGB website to grab your place.

Tempest

3 more spaces available on the club stand for Stanford Hall. Get your name down on the events list on the CCGB website.

Club stand rearview mirror hangers have arrived :)

Tempest

Stonor Park now added to the events list over on the CCGB website :)

Please allow till Friday before registration for putting your C in the "Water-cooled Crescent" feature of the Concourse section of the show becomes available.

If you just want to attend as a visitor (park up in the general car park instead of the Concourse), then not all the info on the CCGB website for this event will be applicable :)

Tempest

STANFORD HALL::2 more spaces available!!

With 2 folks having dropped out, I now have 2 more spaces (and window hangers) available, so sign up on the Events List / Calendar on the CCGB website if you fancy putting your C on the stand we have at Stanford Hall this year.

Tempest

Thanks Tempest :)

Just signed up for CCGB and got my name down for this event now :clap:

My 1st ever Corrado event! :dance:

PS: Will there be a convoy travelling south?

Tatton Park just added to the CCGB Events Calendar :) Allow till tomorrow to activate on-line registration.

Tempest

Hey is Stonor Park on the Saturday or the Sunday? On CCGB events its showing as 30th but everywhere else as 31st?

Is anyone thinking of going? I cant make RIAT so this looks like it may be the only event I can make that's close(ish) to home.

Hey is Stonor Park on the Saturday or the Sunday? On CCGB events its showing as 30th but everywhere else as 31st?

Is anyone thinking of going? I cant make RIAT so this looks like it may be the only event I can make that's close(ish) to home.

It's always on the Sunday... However there is camping on the Saturday for trade and split screen vans...

It's quite a nice show, actually only 10 miles down the road from me. It's more vans and beetles really but the corrado club do have a stand... Show and shine good and miss stoner park.... Even worth a nosey round Henley afterwards... Beer down by the river...

I should be their but not in the rado... Doubt I will get time to use it this year... Spend a lot of the summer in Mallorca... Until it gets too hot for me...