jamiehamy

Challenge Anneka 2015 - Corrado version! Who's up for it?

I've had this idea for a while (hopefully it's not been suggested already, if so, apologies) for a bit of fun in our cars, but also to maybe help us all learn something we never knew.

So my idea is - each month or so, a list is published on here and the challenge is for forum members to get their Corrado there and take a photograph of the Corrado and the place, and then post it back with some information you learned on the way. Cool points to the person who posts first, but obviously everyone who makes it should post up.

I just thought it could be a bit of fun, get us out in our cars, and also provide some interesting information or ideas to other members for places to visit?

Anyone up for it? I'd be happy to do the first one but I'd need some volunteers to think of places to put in the challenges - they can be anywhere in the country, the more far flung the better!

I like the idea of this. Although I do like reading about drivers tales of road trips just as much. Would certainly make a change from all the "Help my car won't start threads".

lol, Landsend and Muckle Flugga can be included - extra points for jump suits tho! haha. So Matt...waas that you volunteering? That's one heck of a drive from Hull! :p

lol, Landsend and Muckle Flugga can be included - extra points for jump suits tho! haha. So Matt...waas that you volunteering? That's one heck of a drive from Hull! :p

Your challenge is for you to get your C to muckle flugga. It's nearer you than me. Isn't this treasure hunt rather than challenge anneka. Thought challenge anneka was when she drove round in that big daf truck with a beach buggy in the back building things for charities in need. Bit like the modern day Nick knowls. I'm showing my age. Challenge a's suits me as my c never goes anywhere. Sounds great if I can transport it round the country in a truck.

Yeah you're right it's Treasure Hunt!

Anneka Rice, jump suit, back in my early teens - it was a good recipe! :thumbleft: