bertyg60

thinking of selling my g60 do i dont i ??

im stuck what to do after haveing a baby i dont have time to tinker with my g60 and has been left to collect dust for a fair few months now i have owned her for the last 9 years and really could do with the money if it is worth selling pricing varies over the net and its has become a part of me but dont want to see her rot as put so much time and ££££ in to her can i have some views on the matter as the misses keeps hastleing me to sell emmm ehat to do ????

What are the details of the car. You've obviously had a good innings with it, and although inevitably people come to a point when they think its time to sell, a surprisingly large number of people return and get another later down the line. Its nice sometimes to have a break, then reignite the love at a better point in your life. If you need the money at this point in your life, you've got to remember its only a car. If your financial situation improves in a few years, I'm sure you'll find another with a bit of searching and with a bit of time. Good luck whatever you decide.

approx 130 k full leathe in purl blue/purple stage 4 charger with jabba sport intercooler,bbm solid front engine mount,g werks 4 branch, decat , super spring rear can bbm uprated fuel rail 440 cc injectors sherrack cam up ranted g werks chip on fk coilovers and bobet T 9j rear 7.5 front smoothed front bumper black drilled and grooved discs front samco air hosing impro angel eyes head lights m3 rears clifford alarm tring to get some tpe of pic up not having any of it atm prob missed loaed but off the top of me head

I'm on the side of keeping it. I used to have som pretty newish and nice cars until I had kids. After that I simply didn't have the money to enjoy cars. Eventually I saved a littel and decided to scratch the Corrado itch. They are cheap to run and while they may not be a Porsche or Ferrari, etc, they are definitely interesting cars. Yes it may sit unused for a while but eventually your child will get older and you can enjoy it again. My kids adore the car and I have some very fond memories of times with them in it.

I've felt the same about the Corrado since I had kids...That was 8 years ago, and I still have it! Although it's sat in the garage LOL., and I really could do with the money...

But I've resigned myself to never parting with it now, after having put so much into it like yourself.

a surprisingly large number of people return and get another later down the line.

This is definitely part the reason that convinced me too...So many people seem to regret it afterwards if they sell!

Either way, good luck!

Neil.

The market isn't great just now for selling so i'd hold onto it for a bit. I'll sell mine at some point, but not until it's perfect and worth good money. Then i'll probably by another fixer upper and do it all again.

keep it.

you will only find yourself pining for it back if you sell

i regretted selling my valver from the moment it drove away but was lucky that Jon at stealth saw it on ebay last year & let me know & i brought it back lol

My heart says keep it. I came back to the Corrado when my son was about 6 months old and he loves it! Always wants to go out in it and generally has a moody few moments if we have to take a different car. At the moment I'm happy with it being a weekend car and getting nice things lavished upon it when I have the time.

My head though says sell. The last thing you need when you've got a new born is money worries.... you'll have enough to do with worrying about them. Selling may free up some cash if it's a good example and priced appropriately. Unfortunately you won't get back everything you've put in but in the run up to spring cars will start shifting again and the G60 is still popular in the scene

My heart says keep it.

My head though says sell.

These words! The words of many a Corrado owner? :lol: