delfinis38

How much...

Bonkers !

I was offered some a year ago for £60 , which seemed acceptable until I discovered it was second hand and had been peeled off the car !!

Glad the foam's ok on my current car ,

Pity about the roof trims though :rolleyes:

Mental! I have to say I've noticed in the last year or so older folks buying Corrado's to restore / keep / put away, and seeing stuff like this too makes me think it might be time for prices to start heading in the right direction :)

Ha - no not me :lol:

I am very interested in that German stuff though. I may see, if enough people are interested, about asking about a group buy

I was outbid at £100, thought I was mad at that price... My mate who works at at foam company says the foams worth peanuts...

Jamie keep us posted on the German ebay stuff... I'm interested at the right price. But don't speek the lingo.

Edited by delfinis38

newtons do them too... however not the waffle foam and a comment on here earlier suggest the heritage stuff is rubbish and is not even cut to the right shape.

Surely if its not cut to the right shape they cant sell it saying its for Corrado

there was a group buy with some advanced aero stuff on here a while ago

mine is still waiting to fit

I have the same from the group buy and not fitted it yet. Would obviously prefer the proper stuff, but not at that size! Apparently the newton stuff is slightly too large to fit so needs to be trimmed down.

there was a group buy with some advanced aero stuff on here a while ago

mine is still waiting to fit

Noted that when the group buy was on but it needs to be close to original OEM stuff for me.... mine's okay at the moment but it's starting to fall apart when you touch it. it's an age think.