Hairyarse

Corrado OEM style under bonnet soundproofing kit Group Buy

I don't mind Martin, I'm still on courses for 2 weeks so happy either way. Will it save a quid or 2 on postage if we go halves? God that sounds tight! Lol

Sorry Mate, I totally forgot due to having too many beers in Boscombe last night. I have paid Andy to post mine, but I am happy either way if you want me to pay the extra?

Off topic but we waved farewell to the Lancaster yesterday

That's ok mate, I've paid up for postage too. I nipped onboard to drop some kit off Wednesday. All seemed set and ready to go. At least it got off ok, unlike the 45s!

Ok that's all folks!! All courier bookings are done, everything is packed and ready to go.

RocketRon's parcel was collected today. All of the others will be collected on Wednesday.

Please let me know when you receive your parcels safely.

At this point in time, I think it's unlikely I'd do another run any time soon as I'm lacking in time and it will need more with the 20-off MOQ for the next run. If anyone wanted to take it on, please feel free.

For the record, the reserve list and first on the next run should be;

RESERVES

1. stuarttaylor37

2. Chazrad

3. 10jonesy7

4. unclean – late style

5. TheMunch – late style

6. Crispo – late style

Thanks again all - hope you enjoy them. I just need to find the time to fit my kit now! lol :thumbleft:

Just arrived! Looks great, thanks again for sorting all this out Andy, much appreciated! :thumbleft:

I have exchanged messages with Christian on eBay about the availability of these kits. He reckons he should have some more ready for the middle of April, all being well. He did say he would post up here with more details knowing that UK Corrado owners appear to be crazy for his under bonnet kits.

Just had a text to say I had a box delivered yesterday that's knackered and ripped open. He said the inside looks ok but he's no idea what it is so not sure. Signed for it damaged :(

Hi

Box hadn't arrived when I left Thursday Morning but when I returned Sunday evening after the restoration show at NEC over the weekend on club GB stand had a note to say left with next door but box damaged will look tonight and report back when I get it.

Ron

I have exchanged messages with Christian on eBay about the availability of these kits. He reckons he should have some more ready for the middle of April, all being well. He did say he would post up here with more details knowing that UK Corrado owners appear to be crazy for his under bonnet kits.

I remember people paying £150-£200 for the foam :!

My box was also damaged. It looked like someone had pushed the lid in to see what was inside. I guess all the parts are there as it was all surrounded by one piece of bubble wrap. I must double check tonight.

My box was also damaged. It looked like someone had pushed the lid in to see what was inside. I guess all the parts are there as it was all surrounded by one piece of bubble wrap. I must double check tonight.

Same here.

Edit: Just checked and its all there :-)

Edited by science

Oh jees that's not good at all - let me know if any of your kits are damaged as they are fully insured. Hopefully they're not.

The boxes I was sent with the kits were too large for just one kit - maybe they were stacked on top of, hence the damage? You don't expect that though!