GlosterOx

Refurbished Corrado Bonnet Catch + Pins

Refurbished Corrado Bonnet Catch + Pins

These parts have been stripped and re-zinc plated, the bonnet catch with colour passivation and the pins with clear passivation.

They now look nearly as good as new, however if there was some corrosion in the base material it may still be visible under the plating - Bear in mind that these had previously been in service on a car for 20+ years but still a good way of improving how things look under the bonnet!

I am offering these on an exchange basis, once fitted you return your old parts to me and when received back I will refund you £5.00. To put this into perspective, a new bonnet catch is £18.99 + carriage from the Grrek Guy on E Bay whilst the Bonnet Pins are now obsolete from VW.

List Date: 3/15/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Refurbished Corrado Bonnet Catch + Pins

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: £30.00

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

cdSZVN1S1D70.jpg

N0zFgunCuJXa.jpg

D4KYcMwRCuXX.jpg

2E0rbNf8Snvx.jpg

EtJ8tcZfwvv7.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Refurbished Corrado Bonnet Catch + Pins

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by GlosterOx

Are you offering this service then Ian, or was it just the one set? I'd have a set if they're on offer, and I already have a spare lot I could send you in advance.

Maybe Panjo is playing up then, will PM you my E Mail address for payment if easier?

Ian.

Yes that would be great Ian, cheers.

Are you offering this service then Ian, or was it just the one set? I'd have a set if they're on offer, and I already have a spare lot I could send you in advance.

PM sent.

I've seen these in the flesh on Ian's car and I must admit there are very good, actually better now than when they were brand new.

Well worth the money, this not cheap plating but is aerospace spec that has been done to a high standard.

Rog.

I can't recommend these enough, with my old ones, despite having a brand new cable fitted I was always just waiting for something to break every time I opened the bonnet! Now the bonnet opens so smoothly without any undue noises or pressure in the handle.

I really was amazed at the difference!

Cheers Ian

Ian, can you do anymore sets of these? I might be able to send you my original ones to do as the car is off the road for a respray. Thanks. Charlie

I've got the set Chris returned to me to get replated so should be done in the next week or two, are you happy for them to be finished as per these photos?

I could bring them along to the CCGB AGM on the 26th for you Charlie and do an exchange?

Ian.

Ian. I shan't be able to get to see my car now for about 3 weeks minimum as I am out of the country until the AGM with work from next week. Happy to pay you for them at the AGM but unable to exchange my original parts so would have to send them on in a month or so. Is that any good? If not then will have to wait a while. Either way, no problems. Thanks.

Hi. Have you got any more of the bonnet catches that go in the center? I don't need the springs either side. I can send one back to you with payment for an exchange.

Thanks

Hi. Have you got any more of the bonnet catches that go in the center? I don't need the springs either side. I can send one back to you with payment for an exchange.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes I do have a spare bonnet catch + fittings, if you return yours I can send one straight back on an exchange basis - PM me if interested and we can discuss further.

Ian.

Sorry, missed D-13's earlier question. Should have another set ready in about a weeks time or there abouts, D-13 will have 1st option and then matt 2nd.

I rely on the old sets coming back to refurbish them, which is why there is a bit of a delay sometimes.

Ian.