Just wanted to know who is going to Elsecar this year? There was only 4 cars from the ccgb. That reminds me will have to renew my membership.

I'm going up the night before to meet up for an evening with friends, but not sure I'll go to the show. It's just not really my cup of tea and besides is always freezing cold there for some reason :)

I'm going up the night before to meet up for an evening with friends, but not sure I'll go to the show. It's just not really my cup of tea and besides is always freezing cold there for some reason :)

Thats the best bit Jim! :D

Thats the best bit Jim! :D

Indeed - that's why I'm coming up for the evening :)

I'd say it's worth seeing once but.. it's very much a scene kind of show (air ride, "detailed" stickers down the windscreen, etc) rather than original / classic examples of VW's. But you do get some nice stuff there, no doubt.

I am planning on going hopefully, its only an hour so will be go to stretch the legs of the Corrado. After its winter hibernation.

Was going, steel works were having an unscheduled shutdown for the easter weekend, which was great but it looks like i will be working now, unions said not enough notice of 2 weeks :(

Edited by Ray1965

is it worth a look, it only being an hour away?

Yeah if the weather is nice mate. the best bits are outdoors IMO :D

Yeah if the weather is nice mate. the best bits are outdoors IMO :D

I may see you there then.

Was going, steel works were having an unscheduled shutdown for the easter weekend, which was great but it looks like i will be working now, unions said not enough notice of 2 weeks :(

Where do you work Ray? Aldwarke?

The golf rallyes were worth a look last year and there were a few others nice motors too. I don't think I'll get a pass this year though as we are going to see the outlaws...

Where do you work Ray? Aldwarke?

The golf rallyes were worth a look last year and there were a few others nice motors too. I don't think I'll get a pass this year though as we are going to see the outlaws...

Hi Jay. Yes i work at Tata Steel Aldwarke.

As registration is over on the CCGB site, I guess just turn up I suppose!

No, we do have a clubstand, which still has 8 places left :-), but I had to put a closure date on it for organisational purposes.

Ask for the Corrado Club stand on arrival.

Tempest