Drakelln

Door rods to pins needed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81235[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81236[/ATTACH]Hi all I'm after the metal connecting rods that go to the door pins and also the White plastic clip that fastens around the door handle aperture .

Edited by Drakelln

Plastic clip was available at the dealer not so long ago? I also remember getting the rod from there a couple of years ago

Cheers, I was hoping someone might just have these in a rad they were breaking.i never get the time to go to the dealers..we're doing 12's at the mo.

Thanks, I need the metal rod for the drivers door and the White plastic clip for the passenger's(don't know if it's a universal fit?)..fingers crossed.

Clips are for the door handles mate they slot on thr door before you fit the handle.

Which pin do you want top or bottom in photo?

Have you got one of these for drivers side too?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81265[/ATTACH]

yep got one of these too. will get them sorted tomorrow night mate so to clarify you want the door latch linkage lever and a door pin?

yep got one of these too. will get them sorted tomorrow night mate so to clarify you want the door latch linkage lever and a door pin?

I think so.

Need the linkage lever pictured above, and the door rod from your other pic. Both must be drivers side

:)

If the door rods are definitely right handed (should be part numbers 535 837 184 A + 357 837 084) , I'll take them, and that white clip for door handle too please.

I'll message you now.

Edited by thegolfman

Is there a driver door side set of these left , i'm a bit stuck for them ? rod and connector plastic thing which goes onto the lock ...:geek: