Hairyarse

Selling up! :(

Hey all

Well I hadn't expected to be doing this any time soon, but in part due to a change in circumstances, plus the need for a little more MPG and the ability to tow a trailer for my business, I'm going to be putting the C up for sale shortly.

A diesel Beemer will be replacing it.

There's a small amount of paint I need to get the bodyshop to sort, plus a couple of minor niggles then it will be ready for someone to take on. It's a shame but will make someone a cracking ride.

I'm sure I'll be behind the wheel of a C before too long though :thumbleft:

Blimey, I thought the above would have got some sort of reaction! lol

For those interested, I dropped the car off at the bodyshop today where it will have the sill cleaned up, stonechipped and painted, along with a couple of other areas.

I drove it there thinking 'I'm going to miss this! :(' - but needs-must!

Pics to follow on its return, which I hope is Monday ;)

Andy!

U selling?!!! :eek: :( :( :(

U staying on forum, right?

I guess important needs comes 1st, then the toys .

If u must u must ...

Having seen your car and sat in it whilst u drove - its a cracking car!

Once u put it in the FOR SALE section it will sell like HOT CAKES - once u add the detail of its history :thumbleft:

When u thinking parting it?

A few pics / details to whet our appetite first?

Sounds like Wayne is buying.

Would have love to if i had TWO garages,

Let alone may not even have one by next month! :( :( :(

Very sorry to hear that Andy but a case of as needs must I suppose.

Best of luck with the business & I'm sure, one day, you'll have another Corrado.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks for the comments chaps!

Yes it's a case of having to which always makes it tough. I'm sure I'll be behind the wheel of a C again, it's one car I only became acquainted with last year and can't believe I wasn't sooner - they're such nice cars, both to look at and drive!

It will probably be up for sale towards the end of next week-ish. It will be a sad last drive in it, when I have it.

Thanks for the comments chaps!

Yes it's a case of having to which always makes it tough. I'm sure I'll be behind the wheel of a C again, it's one car I only became acquainted with last year and can't believe I wasn't sooner - they're such nice cars, both to look at and drive!

It will probably be up for sale towards the end of next week-ish. It will be a sad last drive in it, when I have it.

Once its gone, there will be an itch...

...then a scratch...

...then u will go out and buy another! :lol:

Well it's finished and ready for sale, just writing the advert up.

It's looking all spangly now - I'm really going to miss this car!! :(

IMG_2447_zps6ai8ww0h.jpg

Looks really nice should sell well - I'm starting to really like that colour

Yeah it's a real shame. When I drove off to take the pics for the advert it put a real smile on my face - and a sad one when I drove it back!

The Corrado has really got under my skin - what a great car!!! I'm sure I'll be behind the wheel of another before too long ;)

Just looked at your advert on our website and the pictures - looks so nice and pretty much a bargain at that price - someone will be very lucky methinks

Thanks Chuggs :thumbleft:

To be honest the market price for Corrados is so wide, it's hard to put a price on it. But with a recent engine rebuild and all else good bar a few cosmetic issues, hopefully it will serve someone well for a long time to come. It's certainly the sort of car I'd happily buy back one day if it was looked after still. ;)

Yeah it's a real shame. When I drove off to take the pics for the advert it put a real smile on my face - and a sad one when I drove it back!

The Corrado has really got under my skin - what a great car!!! I'm sure I'll be behind the wheel of another before too long ;)

I know the feeling well, Andy!

Will be me soon :( :( :(

Its such a great car u got there - hopefully a smooth sale and to a nice home (preferably someone here :thumbleft:)