Thursdave

Your Friendly Neighbourhood VW Parts Department! FORUM DISCOUNT AVAIALBLE!

I priced up the Lupo conversion a month or two ago for someone on here, sadly they're megabucks now.

I've actually bent the arms on my G60 to give more pressure after I realised that mine were skimming on the surface and not actually wiping!

I've got that conversion set on my '54 plate SEAT Ibiza, they're pretty good and look nice and OEM.

RRP is only £31.43 (so much for that 'free' postage!)Best I can do is £24.14 for the pair, plus postage (not sure what that'd be on a pair of wipers, it's a strange shape box to post).

Happy to look further into it if people want :)

If you could look into postage please that would be great. The bosch ones I have now are awful!

Dave any chance of checking availability on a door mirror switch for a late vr.... think they were also used on a T4 Vans well

part number 535 959 565...

wanna check availability before I take my old one apart and destroy it :)

535959565 01C, is used on T4 transporters.

They're showing only one left at VW, RRP £75!! forum trade price £70. There's hardly any discount for them, sadly :(

Cheers, Dave

535959565 01C, is used on T4 transporters.

They're showing only one left at VW, RRP £75!! forum trade price £70. There's hardly any discount for them, sadly :(

Cheers, Dave

cheers dave... gives me a bit off a positive vibe now about taking old one to bits.

Shame I'm so far away wish my local dealer was this good how can I get something similar at my local VW Peter cooper dealership. Advise welcome.

Shame I'm so far away wish my local dealer was this good how can I get something similar at my local VW Peter cooper dealership. Advise welcome.

Just be polite! ask nicely if there's any discount available for being part of the owners club. If you get stuck with anything send me a message :)

I'm doing a 1.8T conversion in my corrado can u help with gaskets and pipe work genuine from vw??

Yeah, let me know what you want and what it's off and I should be able to get almost anything.

http://wiki.the-corrado.net/lupo_wipers.html

I've dug my Lupo wiper arms out of the garage loft, can you quote me on blades delivered please :)

Wiper blades retail at £19.85 each, I could do a pair for £30 posted. :)

Just be polite! ask nicely if there's any discount available for being part of the owners club. If you get stuck with anything send me a message :)

Yeah, let me know what you want and what it's off and I should be able to get almost anything.

Wiper blades retail at £19.85 each, I could do a pair for £30 posted. :)

Great stuff, can i paypal you?

Might sound daft but are you the same dealer as marshalls Honda in Scarborough? If so do you have any kind of internal system that could get parts up here?

Might sound daft but are you the same dealer as marshalls Honda in Scarborough? If so do you have any kind of internal system that could get parts up here?

Yes and no! If it's Marshalls it's the same company, but we don't have any sort of internal system, just normal post!

Can you quote me happy on 4 2010 Scirocco wheel centre caps please

3B7 601 171

Can you quote me happy on 4 2010 Scirocco wheel centre caps please

Send me a PM with your registration number Dox and I'll get right on it!

Send me a PM with your registration number Dox and I'll get right on it!

PM sent, part numbers sent too and I've edited the post above now too

Thursdave is there a way to get an updated etka with obsolete parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Culshaw: Not sure what you mean? ETKA doesn't delete the parts once they go obsolete, you just can't order them anymore.

Dragon Green: I'll sort you out tomorrow bud :)

any chance you could see if corrado cruise control stalks are still available, spoke to a guy in hull the other day and he just couldnt have cared less, he just wanted me off the phone. Was tempted to put in a complaint his attitude was that bad!

any chance you could see if corrado cruise control stalks are still available, spoke to a guy in hull the other day and he just couldnt have cared less, he just wanted me off the phone. Was tempted to put in a complaint his attitude was that bad!

Swifty: Sorry, got your message the other day and I started looking into it and got majorly rabbit holed. I'll try again tomorrow. IIRC, the stalks were available the the wiring harnesses weren't.

hi, i mean is there a way to tell the parts are obsolete without having to bother you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk