C5 OEM

Red Baron

Picked this up on saturady, not sure the direction to go yet but its the colour and trim i wanted and looks a good enough base to start with. Has been stood for a few months and so needs some tlc to bring it back to a good condition.... sorn for this month while i spend time detailing and replacing any broken bits......few photos to start..

SAM_3955_zpsdwwttimf.jpg

SAM_3951_zpsqtkkyupm.jpg

SAM_3952_zpslwenglli.jpg

SAM_3964_zpsnlpkdsb8.jpg

SAM_3961_zps526nmzsp.jpg

SAM_3975_zpszems9dxb.jpg

SAM_3981_zps1vnykdgg.jpg

SAM_3968_zpsya79szk8.jpg

SAM_3957_zpspmbmthmi.jpg

SAM_3938_zpsogp1rwwe.jpg

Spent a couple of hours to give it a good wash and clay clothed the whole car twice.

20150601_150656_zpstpgzsbv1.jpg

20150601_161916_zpslbjzadqo.jpg

20150601_161934_zpsaavwryji.jpg

20150601_161653_zpsslqfoy3v.jpg

Nice purchase mate. Given the quality of the last one you had I'm very interested to see what you do with this one.

Have to say, and I've probably said this loads, a Corrado in red is one of my very favourites!

That's polished up very well . Congrats on your new purchase .

Not started to correct the paint yet, that was just a wash...lol

Did it come fitted with recaros mate? Nice added bonus if so.

Was it a forum member car?

Yes mate factory fit recaros and dont think its a car that has ever been to the shows or on the forum....

Yes mate factory fit recaros and dont think its a car that has ever been to the shows or on the forum....

Nice looking forward to see how this one turns out :thumbleft:

Love it, I've just bought a red one too, alas not with the gorgeous black leather recaros, where did you find that one? I think red really suits the C and it polishes up so well.

Well done.. car looks super and a great base for a project. Always loved them in red too :) Look forward to seeing this one evolve.

So the collection of cleaning products and parts have started to be gathered now......

20150605_154725_zpsdve49n7t.jpg

20150607_153209_zpsihnomhem.jpg

20150607_153238_zpsgy7aule6.jpg

Will be nice to see the progress... Just need all the Trimsport goodies on it when it's "proper" clean!

Spent a couple of hours on the bay today,forgot how crappy it was to remove the under bonnet insulation...!!!

20150608_194306_zpspyh3kyh5.jpg

20150608_194257_zpsjfixyu0s.jpg

Nice to see you back, that looks like a really nice starting point for a good car. How come you bought another?!!

Not normally a fan of red cars but it really suits a Corrado, looking good mate and I can't believe how well that engine bay has come up.

Looking forward to following this one.

Rog.

Nice to see you back, that looks like a really nice starting point for a good car. How come you bought another?!!

Had a couple of mk2`s since the last one and this came up with the right trim and colour so thought it worth a punt.....it will either be a long term keeper or clean it use it and change again.....

Nice to bump into you on Saturday at Weston Park, I'd agree with your comments the car does look very nice indeed, and the recaros well (stunning). Will watch the progress and hopefully bump into you again on the circuit; tatton probably

Edited by ozowen

Nice to bump into you on Saturday at Weston Park, I'd agree with your comments the car does look very nice indeed, and the recaros well (stunning). Will watch the progress and hopefully bump into you again on the circuit; tatton probably

Cheers mate great to catch up

I think red suits the Corrado really well, and the original wheels. Good choice. I think all red rears look awesome too, might be the only mod I'd make though!

Looks like you managed to score a set of LM's? Always thought they looked super on the Corrado.