VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

I've registered and will camp for 2 nights as long as I can talk my missus round as we are up the Highlands for a week until the same Saturday, so I would need to head down on the Friday.

I've got a few months to win her round :thumbleft:

Would people be interested at meeting up somewhere, then going on to the show? would be able to camp in the same area and head onto the stand together...

Would people be interested at meeting up somewhere, then going on to the show? would be able to camp in the same area and head onto the stand together...

Pics and vid rolling in of all the rados would be awesome

Pics and vid rolling in of all the rados would be awesome

was just thinking it would be cool to get a few peeps meeting up before, maybes Wetherby services on the A1 or something like that, then travelling in together...

This year at VW Festival I got onto the stand first and then everyone else arrived in drips and drabs...Some of the other clubs all came in convoy and it looked pretty cool. Theres something that brings out the inner child about convoys and loads of the same car coming in altogether :thumbleft:

Put my name down, showed the 8v there back in 2012 . Will CCGB be attending? Renewed my membership earlier this year.

I might have a blast at this. See if we can get a posse together from the coast?

OK.... had email through last night - tickets now on sale and car accepted (provisionally) accepted for the display. Think I will be going for the half weekend ticket (£30) arrive at 9am (or there about) on Saturday through to Sunday - so hopefully if anyone is down on the Friday .... save me a pitch for camping lol! As its a fair way think I will drive up on Friday but stop somewhere in a B&B somewhere nice. Buying my tickets Monday (Payday)

https://www.vwfestival.co.uk/tickets?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Tickets++now+on+sale&utm_content=Tickets++now+on+sale+CID_6713acf785f9dfae9e08316ecb455314&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=Buy%20your%20show%20tickets%20here

I'd love to come to this, but I can't plan my life this far in advance at the moment! Hopefully there will still be spaces on the stand in the spring and I can book then.

Everyone who registered and who hasn't so far should of got a provisonal acceptance last night, if you didn't message me because I did it :)

And as Chris said, sean, sign up any ways, you will get provisionally accepted now, then closer I'll accept the cars again, this sends you an email to say you've been accepted time to buy your tickets, you reply to it and buy them then if you want :)

Hi Phil. Am i better off waiting for your confirmation email? Will ticket prices Go up?

Ticket prices won't change, all corrados will be accepted for the display so don't worry about that

It's simply so if people between now and then get rid of their cars, they can just ignore the later confirmation, saves us making 100's more passes for people who aren't coming