ChrisL

VR6 grille badge

VR6 grille badge

Selling some of my corrado badges as I don't think I will ever need them.

So I have an almost perfect VR6 grille badge, all clips present.

Will post up the other badges including a corrado script, rear VR6 badge and front grille VW emblem.

List Date: 10/18/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VR6 grille badge

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?103.90

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

fdfd350e-6f56-4b60-aa6a-58c2c87433a4.jpg

Mobile friendly version: VR6 grille badge

Panjo will have added £3. I knew it would sell at that price.....seen rough ones going for silly money on eBay, and this is as close to perfect as you could get.

Friggin hell, I'm going to dig mine out from bottom of my bits box and put it on the mantlepiece, that's going to be my retirement fund!

If a mint one is worth that much surely it must be getting more economically viable for someone to set up a production run soon?

Trimsport said they're going to make them.. but there's been no other information since.

If a mint one is worth that much surely it must be getting more economically viable for someone to set up a production run soon?

Trimsport said they're going to make them.. but there's been no other information since.

I do find it very odd how such insignificant parts (no offence OP) can sell for such high values YET in general people push down the price of the cars themselves

it is like saying the rocking horse sh1t is priceless but the actual rocking horse (who produces said priceless poop) is worth pennies

go figure!!

I don't think people push down the values of corrados. How many corrados do you see around or for sale with a near mint brushed chrome corrado script badge? Not many I'd imagine. Also they're not being produced anymore so anyone wanting to have their car as original as possible will pay a lot of money for these.

In my opinion, people will spend an awful lot of money on having their corrado re-sprayed only to be let down by less then perfect badges. If you can get a mint badge it finishes the car perfectly for only a relatively small value (compared to the re-spray).

I don't think anyone is criticising the price Chris - I think we're all just amazed that parts such as this can fetch such strong money :)

I don't think anyone is criticising the price Chris - I think we're all just amazed that parts such as this can fetch such strong money :)

indeed. just to clarify please no one take my comment as criticism, it was not intended that way.

ChrisL pls accept my apologies if it read that way

personally I could potentially gain too as I have a brand new perfect rear VR6 script badge stashed away & a pair of brand new genuine Hella fog lenses lol

personally I could potentially gain too as I have a brand new perfect rear VR6 script badge stashed away & a pair of brand new genuine Hella fog lenses lol

ME, ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

ME, ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

LOL if the "me's" are a way of saying 'could I buy them pls' then I am very sorry but neither are for sale, sorry if I implied other wise & got you excited

Outrageous :lol:

I'll just keep this big ol pile of shiny shekels over here then...

ha ha sorry to disappoint

I knew I should have mentioned them ;) lol

In my opinion, people will spend an awful lot of money on having their corrado re-sprayed only to be let down by less then perfect badges. If you can get a mint badge it finishes the car perfectly for only a relatively small value (compared to the re-spray).

Chris,

Your absolutely spot on. You must have read my mind!