Roger Chatfield

Front VR6 Badges, Red and Silver stickers

Good Morning from across the pond. I had no idea how many

great buys this forum has had. Are these badges still available?

I'd love one of each posted to Upstate NY USA if possible. I'm

going to start living on this site. LOL Many Thanks Jim

I would be keen to get a couple of the silver stickers if they become available again. Also, has anybody looked into whether it's possible to get the rear 'Corrado' script done as in my experience no companies can reproduce the original brushed aluminium finish on the badge by painting etc

Hi chaps . Rodger sold his storm and very rarely comes on here now . I will try and get hold of him because he has the original scan of the artwork so to speak. Alternatively you could just get your own made Lespaul ?, it's simple really , take your badges to a graphic/ vehicle signwriter shop , they will scan them and produce the correct size sticker for you .

Bill , we could not do the Corrado script, as it's rounded at the edges as opposed to the VR badge . We looked into it and didn't think it would take properly. It would easily peal away.

Hi chaps . Rodger sold his storm and very rarely comes on here now . I will try and get hold of him because he has the original scan of the artwork so to speak. Alternatively you could just get your own made Lespaul ?, it's simple really , take your badges to a graphic/ vehicle signwriter shop , they will scan them and produce the correct size sticker for you .

Bill , we could not do the Corrado script, as it's rounded at the edges as opposed to the VR badge . We looked into it and didn't think it would take properly. It would easily peal away.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to look at getting both VR6 and Corrado rear badg s repainted in a Matt silver close to the original look. Surprised nobody has come up with a solution before. The original badges come form VW with a 'whiteish' undercoat. My Corrado badge is letting my car down!

Any updates on the scans? Would be very interested. Email me at [email protected]

i can supply you with a red front and rear foc if you still need them, long time ago i know

just made aset for the vr6 i bought

Sorry to intrude but I would like a red or silver for front what ever is available.

Cheers.

i can supply you with a red front and rear foc if you still need them, long time ago i know

just made aset for the vr6 i bought

I wouldn’t mind a set for front and back mate, happy to pay something as I think you might get a few requests:)