Jim

Sooo... anybody see the new Star Wars yet?

Was waiting for someone to notice :lol:

Good luck with the surgery,speaking from experience,it's a bit sore for a couple of weeks ! 😂

Two thumbs good from the Chatfield, really really good, cant wait for the next.

BTW when I went to see my Storm me and Andy (CazzaVR) spent about 10 mins talking about the rado and an hour talking Star Wars...lol

Rog.

Two thumbs good from the Chatfield, really really good, cant wait for the next.

BTW when I went to see my Storm me and Andy (CazzaVR) spent about 10 mins talking about the rado and an hour talking Star Wars...lol

Rog.

Ha ha! Remember it well Rog! Can't believe how many people haven't seen the originals. At primary school, I seem to remember EVERYBODY being into it, including some of the girls. In the infants it was all about Topps bubblegum trading cards and the first action figures. After that it was just action figures, Action figures, Action figures :lol: played a huge part in my childhood- just seemed to capture a generation (with a few exceptions!).

Re: TFA went to a midnight screening- loved it. So much better than the plastic prequels ( although, to be fair, 3 was pretty good). My head was really spinning though- it was almost too much to take in. Can't wait to see it again on Wednesday with my boys and their cousins. I'll be a bit more relaxed and will hopefully take it in properly. Surprised it's a 12A - more like a PG to be honest. Can't believe it has the same rating as Spectre!

I saw it in 3D, but apparently it's better in 2D.

I'm off to see it again tomorrow, TBH I think I was a bit too excited to take it all in so looking forward to the 2nd viewing, like Andy going to see it 2D this time.

Rog.

Watched it today with my wife & 2 boys and we all very much enjoyed it,

great start to the Xmas break :) :)