Tempest

UD 2016, Telford

The season opener is over again, and thanks to some excellent Scirocco Register company and the lack of any base-junkies in the hall we were parked up in, a very enjoyable event indeed :blush:

There were a handful (well, 2 actually) Roccos out there apart from ours, erm, sorry not counting the new model. A few Corrados dotted around the place, and a few of the nicer Mk1 Golfs and cabrios managed to wander in front of my camera lens in addition to, of course, the Scirocco Register stand, and what a nice line-up we had!

Pretty much all the cars had air ride, a phenomenon here to saty, it would appear. The Rados had this stuff, too, meaning all sorts of rolled rear arches, plus, yup, on closer inspection, bubbling up of paint and all the resulting consequences pre-programmed. Some of the Goofs even had cuts in the arches to accommodate the bigger wheels with air-ride, masked with, yup, stickers available at UD :laugh:

Pics:

ud2016-1.jpg

ud2016-2.jpg

ud2016-3.jpg

ud2016-4.jpg

ud2016-5.jpg

ud2016-6.jpg

ud2016-7.jpg

ud2016-8.jpg

ud2016-9.jpg

ud2016-10.jpg

ud2016-11.jpg

ud2016-12.jpg

ud2016-13.jpg

ud2016-14.jpg

ud2016-15.jpg

ud2016-16.jpg

ud2016-17.jpg

ud2016-18.jpg

Tempest

Didn't realise this was happening, wondered why there were so many modified Dubs (and you're right, all had air ride!) at the services on the way back from Alton Towers this evening!

Great pictures. Gotta love a rallye and so many awesome looking veedubs

White Corrado on the black Porsche teledials is rather nice :) Good pics Eric!

Thanks for the pics, the blue Rado in the first batch is someone on here I think.

Nice weather again for it :)

Edited by Harrier

White Corrado on the black Porsche teledials is rather nice :) Good pics Eric!

Think they are autostrada jim

You got one of my white G60, thanks for the photo :) I'll upload a few I got once I've done editing them, but for now all I have is one of mine and my friend's VR6 Corrado...

G60ud4_zpsmnnuhwoy.jpg

Edited by G60_Chris