Supercharger

STOLEN - G60 (J701 NBA) from CLAPHAM/ BATTERSEA, LONDON SW11 - PLEASE HELP!!

Dear Everyone -

Heartbroken damsel here - owned and cherished my G60 for the past 23 years - my only car, until late last Saturday night/ Sunday morning (11/12 June) when 2 b*****ds decided they wanted it and all that was left when I looked out of my window early Sunday morning was a pool of blue glass on the pavement - I'm totally gutted.......

If anyone sees anything - parts, etc. (ouch) please, please get in touch - or if you have any ideas what I can do to try to get it back or at least make these guys that took it lives a pain let me know. Its reportd to the police. CCTV footage in process of analysis.

OK here are the painful details:

................................................................................

Reg No. J701 NBA

YEAR – 08.1991 COLOUR - INCA BLUE METALLIC CHASSIS No. 50ZMK016098 ENGINE No. PG 083565

No modifications - all original except the exhaust. Dark blue fabric upholstery.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84023[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]84024[/ATTACH]

Stolen SUNDAY 12 JUNE at 00.45 hours from AMIES ST, LONDON SW11 (Clapham/Battersea).

CCTV images below show 2 young white male suspects & their car.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84025[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]84026[/ATTACH]

Thanks everyone for reading this AND fingers crossed I get my dark knight ( and charger) back !!

Damn not good boils my blood scrotes taking what doesnt belong to them. Good luck and hope you find the dark knight

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Utter *******s. Hope the owner gets the car back soon and in unmolested condition :(

That's almost impossible to put into polite words, especially given how long you have had the car.

Hoping it comes back in one piece.

I read this on FB. It breaks my heart reading this, so god knows how you feel, hope you get it back in one piece.

If anyone is an old member of Pistonheads, could you kindly post the link for the lady?

At present they aren't accepting posts from new members due to a spam attack - and that stuff hurts. Especially when it's still in the can!

Cheers in advance.

http://www.allvinylexperience.com

I'm pretty sure that this has nothing to do with your stolen Corrado and I only mention this as, in the 3 months of owning mine, I saw another one for the first time today and it vaguely matches the decription of yours. It was coming on to the A3, southbound, probably from M25. A dark blue J reg Corrado with red badges.

I'm pretty sure that this has nothing to do with your stolen Corrado and I only mention this as, in the 3 months of owning mine, I saw another one for the first time today and it vaguely matches the decription of yours. It was coming on to the A3, southbound, probably from M25. A dark blue J reg Corrado with red badges.

Thanks for this I will PM you - there has been another potential sighting too so keeping everything crossed!!