Heading down to Santa pod next Friday for what I consider the highlight of the year , rather air cooled heavy but a great show I will be floating about so give me a shout if anyone is going also I believe ed38 is on not to far away if that's your thing.

Deffo more a VW Action kinda Guy . Thinking of bringing the Corrado along next weekend. Let's see how we go next week, as there's plenty to be done in the workshop, let alone with it being a short week.

ill be taking my boy down to this one he likes shows with the drag strip.

be good to see you john if you make it

Have to try make it along to this :) Not been to Santa Pod for years!

I'm coming this year ,great event 8)

bringing the family and camping Saturday night, so not in the Corrado unfortunatey, not enough room.

First time camping for my boys and first time at a drag strip for them so really looking forward to it :)

Have to try make it along to this :) Not been to Santa Pod for years!

Me neither maybe early 90's bug jam.

Mmmmm Poddington.

I'm coming this year ,great event 8)

bringing the family and camping Saturday night, so not in the Corrado unfortunatey, not enough room.

First time camping for my boys and first time at a drag strip for them so really looking forward to it :)

my boy loves it, the look on his face the first time he saw the fireforce jet car was priceless

my boy loves it, the look on his face the first time he saw the fireforce jet car was priceless

I remember very well the first time I saw it, amazing :) !

Love this show started going to this rather than edition in 2008. Great action and although aircooled my corrado always got plenty of attention while sitting amongst race spec'd beetles. Have been for a few years but really need to unfortunately this weekend out of the question

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Love this show started going to this rather than edition in 2008. Great action and although aircooled my corrado always got plenty of attention while sitting amongst race spec'd beetles. Have been for a few years but really need to unfortunately this weekend out of the question

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Next year mate, been saying it for a few years now :lol:

I may go down for the afternoon Saturday so will look out for folks :)

Looks like a nice little bit of Enthusiasm going on here for VW Action weekend. I think JMR will have a look at this and give the Corrado a second showing for 2016.

Looks like a nice little bit of Enthusiasm going on here for VW Action weekend. I think JMR will have a look at this and give the Corrado a second showing for 2016.

Awesome I couldn't make gti festival and keen to see your car John. I also have a few questions for ya lol

Is there a Corrado Club or Forum stand organised for Saturday?

Not to my knowledge, John. I'm thinking I might head up there for the Sunday myself.

Ok Jim, thanks for the reply.

We are going to head up on Friday afternoon and camp out till Sunday, find a spot for Saturday and enter the Show And Shine "modified water cooled" category on Sunday. Well, it would be rude not to as it's free

would be good if we could all camp in the same area somehow im getting there sat morning camping sat night

Totally agree would make for a very agreeable weekend. Anyone getting there earlier on Friday who could make it happen. Access to the ground is available as of 12 noon Friday. We won't be arriving until approx 6pm.

Having arrived a little later than expected at VW Action last night we have set up in the general camping area.

If anyone coming to the show today wants to join in and form a mini Corrado meet then you are more than welcome.

If you call either John on 07976 020031 or Troy on 07809 644277 we can guide you to where were parked up.

Hope to see a few of you later on

It's a beautiful morning Jim, and we are enjoying full English in the morning sun.

Looking forward to seeing more Corrados and their owners today.

Currently sat in A&E after my boy has managed to knee himself above his eye on a trampoline.

Looks like stitches will be needed and plans to leave early this morning isn't going to happen....arrrhhhh

Stitches ain't good hope he's ok and you can make it in good time, I'm in family camping right by the road on the left as you come in,I will be floating around the grounds and hopefully bump into a few of you later.

Given the car a wash ahead of tomorrow so hope to put a few faces to some names I haven't yet met in my years on here.