EJ Taylor

Vortech Supercharged, Quaife LSD, Meth'd 325 BHP, Corrado VR6 - Over 28k spent.

I get the impression that EJ has definitely lost the love. I think the crying might be for the amount of money driving off into the distance.

Glad you got a sale though

Agreed, that was a helluva lot of goodies for less than £7k

Well, I'm glad for you - but understand. Hope it's gone to a good home mate.

He might not be having it now, i do seriously hope when it does go it goes to a good home though.

Happy for you, buy why did you sell it?? if you feel like that you know your going to want another ;)

I want something newer, buying a house next year and going to struggle enough without corrado upkeep on the agenda, i want something new i can drive and enjoy every day without a worry. a 300+ bhp corrado is not such a vehicle.

I get the impression that EJ has definitely lost the love. I think the crying might be for the amount of money driving off into the distance.

Glad you got a sale though

ALLOT of truth in that!

Agreed, that was a helluva lot of goodies for less than £7k

Yes, now just need a right person to spot it.

Now not sold, still for sale, and i do love the car, just can no longer see a life with it, and need the money to fund another project.

But yes, he now seems like he may be preparing me for a failed purchase as he is still coming today but going to let me know if he can buy it next week as he has had a change in circumstances, we shall see i guess,

Ill keep you informed, still a good sign i guess for corrado's as there is clearly (or clearly not maybe) a market for modified ones, even ones like mine that need a bit of work, but yes, a savage amount of £££££ for under 7K.

Hopefully i wont be knocking it down anymore, or though might consider it for a quick sale to a forum member.

Amazing how many people consider dropping 7k on a car then have a change of circumstances a day later. Are people really that bad at managing their money?

Free Bacon inc with sale

Nothing gets the CF going like free bacon....

Its going full circle now im contemplating keeping it haha...

forged bottom end, smaller pully, tuner to +400bhp... jobs a good'un

Free Bacon inc with sale

Nothing gets the CF going like free bacon....

Its going full circle now im contemplating keeping it haha...

forged bottom end, smaller pully, tuner to +400bhp... jobs a good'un

Haha! At least you've still got it before having these ideas rather than joining those of us leaving then coming back a year later!

ooooooooooooooor

Break it....

Might be quicker, this is f ucking agony.

and most the parts with be snapped up on here instantly

final drop to £6495 with the following message

"NOTE: ADDED 11/10/16

For anyone watching this waiting for the price to go down further, I now have a warehouse at my disposal from the 5th of November, the price WILL NOT drop again before that. If it is not sold by the 5th, i will be breaking the car for parts. So anyone genuinely interested please contact me with any offers. Otherwise the car will be off the market and split for parts as of the 05/11/16, something i really did not want to do.

Charlie. "

Where else do you have this car for sale, as relying on Forums is a waste of time for selling cars.

im aware, im just keeping the forum up to date with progress, ebay is its international advert, then on many many facebook pages

Appreciate the advice though man!

Although I have no doubt your car is worth every penny of the asking price it is just a little bit special and will therefore will only appeal to a very small minority of people.

Unless you are in a hurry to sell I'd be inclined to hold out for the full £7K.

Unsure if you have considered the following sites? auto trader, piston heads or gum tree. The more sides you have it listed on the better chance you have in capturing the right person for the car :)

Although I have no doubt your car is worth every penny of the asking price it is just a little bit special and will therefore will only appeal to a very small minority of people.

Unless you are in a hurry to sell I'd be inclined to hold out for the full £7K.

Unsure if you have considered the following sites? auto trader, piston heads or gum tree. The more sides you have it listed on the better chance you have in capturing the right person for the car :)

Cheers for the help chaps, all has been noted.

appreciate it.

Has it sold and been picked up now then? I know the feeling, not with my last rado as I was glad to see the back of it but my first car was gutting seeing it go.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk