delfinis38

Upgrade headlight loom

Whos doing the best quality looms these days. Design, reliability and quality a must... will also require spare relays and plug and play non of this cut and shut to existing loom...

Thanks for any info.

KUR2Y looms for me too - the 3 relay setup is a 'light' saver if one goes when you are driving & its dark

have one in each rado & id put one in the mrs old storm too

i run ring xenon ultima bulbs with them

I fitted the Rayne automotive one and it got all the OE plugs etc so it can be immediately reverted back to original wiring if needed. Takes minutes to install

I fitted the Rayne automotive one and it got all the OE plugs etc so it can be immediately reverted back to original wiring if needed. Takes minutes to install

Is there a big difference in brightness... I have unrated bulbs

Is there a big difference in brightness... I have unrated bulbs

With the Rayne kit you can get them to supply uprated bulbs with the kit. I fitted it and tried it next to the wife's 2 year old Mini that's got halogens and there was no difference, well worth doing!

That Rayne kit couldn't handle nightbreakers, kept blowing the inline fuse on full beam for me. Swapped it out for a 3 relayed loom and been laffin ever since. Just a heads up :)

That Rayne kit couldn't handle nightbreakers, kept blowing the inline fuse on full beam for me. Swapped it out for a 3 relayed loom and been laffin ever since. Just a heads up :)

I've got nighbreakers :( which 3 relay have you got. Or is something you modified yourself.

Lots of people have tried to contact him about doing some more, but to no success. Shame as the quality of his were amazing

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk