Jim

Speedo Binnacle Cover Reproductions - NOW AVAILABLE (December 2016)

Hey all...

As promised, I've done a new run of my Speedo Binnacle trim pieces and now have in my posession 20 pairs. I intend to keep a rolling stock of these, as long as people want to keep buying them, I'll keep making them and posting them.

As most folks know, these are a 3D printed reproduction of the original part however with a few improvements. The rear is substantially reinforced meaning they should no longer break when you try and remove them (the main design flaw with the originals!) and they also feature a tiny cut-out on the front for you to insert a screw driver for leverage for removing them.

Pictures attached to the thread of the part, and them fitted to my car :)

Colour is very slightly lighter than the interior trim on the Corrado but really once in place, you don't notice them. Unfortunately this is the only 'black' colour available from the 3D printers so I can't fine tune this. Will keep looking around for alternatives though. If you had a pair of the original / first batch of these, I think the finish on these is nicer (looks more original) but the fit isn't quite as sweet.. but still work absolutely fine.

Price is £9 delivered for a pair. If you want more than one pair, it's £8 per additional pair.. (so £17 for two pairs, £25 for three pairs, etc) as they're small and light so shouldn't affect postage if at all to put several in the packet.

Please post below if you want a pair, and I'll PM you payment information, etc. I can accept PayPal or a direct bank transfer.

Cheers!

Hey all...

As promised, I've done a new run of my Speedo Binnacle trim pieces and now have in my posession 20 pairs. I intend to keep a rolling stock of these, as long as people want to keep buying them, I'll keep making them and posting them.

As most folks know, these are a 3D printed reproduction of the original part however with a few improvements. The rear is substantially reinforced meaning they should no longer break when you try and remove them (the main design flaw with the originals!) and they also feature a tiny cut-out on the front for you to insert a screw driver for leverage for removing them.

Pictures attached to the thread of the part, and them fitted to my car :)

Colour is very slightly lighter than the interior trim on the Corrado but really once in place, you don't notice them. Unfortunately this is the only 'black' colour available from the 3D printers so I can't fine tune this. Will keep looking around for alternatives though. If you had a pair of the original / first batch of these, I think the finish on these is nicer (looks more original) but the fit isn't quite as sweet.. but still work absolutely fine.

Price is £9 delivered for a pair. If you want more than one pair, it's £8 per additional pair.. (so £17 for two pairs, £25 for three pairs, etc) as they're small and light so shouldn't affect postage if at all to put several in the packet.

Please post below if you want a pair, and I'll PM you payment information, etc. I can accept PayPal or a direct bank transfer.

Cheers!

1. dr_mat (PM'd)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys - will get PM's out to you all hopefully tomorrow evening some time. Cheers.

Thanks all. Payment from some folks, and PM'd everyone so am just about up to date. Apologies if you don't get prompt comms from me as I'm pretty busy over the next few days (as I guess we all are at this time of year!).

OK guys - first batch posted today to all those who've paid me so far. Thanks.

Excellent news :) As part of my posting process I'm doing Proof of Posting certificates for every single one as a few did go missing in the post on the last round.. it's tedious and time consuming but hopefully we have cover if any go MIA.

They should fit ok! I did several test runs with this material prior to offering them for sale. Please let me know if you run into issues though so I don't spend more money on them and can investigate what's up.

Hows things Ron, have not been about much over the last couple of years, had a few personal issues to deal with, corrado just about still with me ha, and that's another story