Brunty's Dad

Road Tax

I have read that new rules apply from April based on emissions. I know what my MOT reads but there is no way of converting to g/km. I have got a bad feeling that the VR6 is going to be hit hard. Anyone know which band they are likely to fall into?

I have read that new rules apply from April based on emissions. I know what my MOT reads but there is no way of converting to g/km. I have got a bad feeling that the VR6 is going to be hit hard. Anyone know which band they are likely to fall into?

there was a thread about similar last week - http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?96246-New-road-tax-classification

the part i gleaned from the auto express article was " It's important to emphasise that these tax changes do not apply retrospectively so only new cars bought after April 2017 will be taxed under the new system."

Corrado's where never tested for emissions at the factory, so unsure how they could apply that ruling.

VW would've lied anyway :)

lol...only if it was a dirty old oil burner ;)

Edited by Dogma