Jim

Time to say goodbye to my Corrado

Cheers Kippy - very kind words indeed. Hopefully see you at some point this year :)

Just want to thank Jim for letting me have his car.just drove back from cov and I'm already smitten with this beast of a car . my boy was beaming with delight albeit that it has a sun roof that he's never seen before .onwards and upwards Jim ,cheers .

Thanks Tony, I was really pleased it's gone to what sounds like a great home with an enthusiastic owner / family. Glad to hear the Corrado bug has already bitten you :)

First Corrado was, I think, in 2001. Had occasional breaks during that time but did own one for most of it!

Hehe, you'll be back into Corrado ownership afore long.

Nice to see the thread has brought all the oldies out......ha

One day!

Hmmm, I'm not so sure. You've done well at steering clear and now your enjoying the more modern machines.

And the MK4 Diesel. He'll be back!

I really don't think I will. Corrado's have just crossed too far over into that age where they need more TLC than I can be bothered with.

Maybe if I found myself with a big house, big garage, four post lift - then I'd consider it. But rolling around under a car on axle stands, in a freezing cold garage just really became not my idea of a good time.