Rocket Ron

CCGB 30TH Anniversary 2018 Calendar

Hi

In 2018 it will be the 30th Anniversary of the Corrado so the Corrado Club GB are asking all Corrado owners to supply photographs of their pride and joy for inclusion in this special edition Calendar.

Please send your photos all considered to [email protected]

Thanks

Ron

Is there a meeting planned to celebrate the 30th Anniversary Ron, like has been done with previous?

Brands would be great, nice and local. Although the 25th at Castle Combe was epic. Hope to be back in a Corrado well before then

When is the last date for submitting photos? I'm in the process of rebuilding mine, hoping to have it finished by National day :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last date for photos will be about end September and all photographs even early ones will be considered. Please send to email listed.

Also would love a good photo of a Campaign to include internal and external shots.

30TH Meeting for 2018 yet to be decided.

Watch this space.

Ron

Edited by Rocket Ron

Hi,

As a relative Newbie, can someone please explain the overlap between the CCGB and this Forum?

I joined the CCGB years ago (when I last had a Corrado), but never had time to go to events, just used to read the Sprinter magazines.

Work / family permitting, I'm hoping to find time to get out to some events and meet like-minded Corrado fans, and guess CCGB membership is a good way to do this?

Regards, James

As a CCGB Committee member (merchandise)it is the official UK Corrado club giving you all sorts of benefit's why not re join we are a friendly bunch.

Visit the CCGB Website and our facebook page and hopefully see you around.

Sorry can't really comment on the Forum in case I say something incorrect.

Sorry can't really comment on the Forum in case I say something incorrect.

OK - I'll speak on your behalf? The forum is great because it lets the CCGB continue to advertise events and merchandise on it, to a larger audience of Corrado owners, for free? :)

And the CCGB is great because it has money to organise events, buy merchandise, and actual nominated committee members responsible for handling such things.

Personally speaking.. neither the club or the forum is going to survive longer term if they don't get their **** together with regards to co-operation and working together for the benefit of all Corrado owners.

Personally speaking.. neither the club or the forum is going to survive longer term if they don't get their **** together with regards to co-operation and working together for the benefit of all Corrado owners.

Been thinking that for a while now Jim but didn't want to say it in case I upset people?

Ian.

Well said Jim. I personally think we the CCGB should meet with the Forum and work out how we can work together for the good of the CORRADO model and its owners to ensure we all benifit. Maybe both sites could merged/linked together with a possible meet up on how we can co operate together.

Liking all these comments.

The Corrado interest does seem to be dropping off big time compared to a few years ago.

Most of the same members making threads we all need to make sure it does not disappear.