16vMatt

Radio plug missing

Afternoon all, I ordered my C a radio yesterday along with a wiring harness adaptor to fit. I've eagerly come to fit it today and my Corrado only has one plug and I can't seem to find any other wires other than the brown plug and the aerial connection. Anyone help with where the other plug comes from so I could perhaps trace it back and make a new connection? Cheers

32b440fe905d74e659d8733840c679fc.jpg

5ee71f81133683b4c7c751519ea08a4b.jpg

I'm pretty sure mine has two plugs. All the speakers in one plug, and the power in the other !!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It must be my power plug that is missing than as my stereo doesn't turn on

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

yup as per what cressa said - yo should have 2 ISO plugs which would match, but be the opposite male end, the head unit

i would imagine if you delve behind the dash it is either hiding or has been cut off, in which case you will need a trip to halfords & a soldering iron

i have to do this on my valver as in between my 2st & 2nd ownership of the car someone has cut the bl00dy ISO connectors off at the dash end

FYI the brown one is for the speakers & the black being power

Fingers crossed it's still there and hasn't been cut off. Might have to start delving behind the dashboard to find it though :( Worth taking the undertrays out and the glovebox too as that will give you some good access to see what's going on behind there.

Fingers crossed indeed, I'll have a deeper delve behind the dash but not hopeful as I don't remember seeing when I took the dash out to do the heater matrix.

It's a standard ISO plug if you can't find it, you buy one of eBay. Changed mine recently.

Don't forget you may need to swap red and yellow wires over positive and switched positive.

i have to do this on my valver as in between my 2st & 2nd ownership of the car someone has cut the bl00dy ISO connectors off at the dash end

FYI the brown one is for the speakers & the black being power

I still have the loom I removed from the green G60 I broke last year. If you want cut offs of these connectors let me know and I'll post them out to you.

Sorted it out fellas the power connector was hidden behind the driver's side undertray. Cheers for the help chaps and for the offer of posting out the connectors Marks2

Edited by 16vMatt

Cheers for the help and for the offer of posting out the connectors Marks2
NP. If anyone else needs these more than happy to cut off, stick in a padded envelope and post out to UK mainland FOC.

NP. If anyone else needs these more than happy to cut off, stick in a padded envelope and post out to UK mainland FOC.

hi marks2

could i pls take you up on that very kind offer?

i know that the ISO's have both been cut on my valver & i am going to have to try & find the ends behind the dash to resolder some back on

being able to know which wires i am looking for by tracing back from the ISO would be a great help

Sure. You'll need to give me a few days to sort it out. Life is busy at the moment. Do you want the entire audio loom or just the ISO connectors that are at the dash end?

Sure. You'll need to give me a few days to sort it out. Life is busy at the moment. Do you want the entire audio loom or just the ISO connectors that are at the dash end?

awesome, many thanks

no rush m8, whenever you get chance is cool :)

i think i just need the ISO's & a few inches of the wires that go into them, as the latter will help me match up what i have behind the dash

i will pop the stereo out that is currently just filling the hole later today & have a peek to confirm, will drop you a PM later

awesome, many thanks

no rush m8, whenever you get chance is cool :)

i think i just need the ISO's & a few inches of the wires that go into them, as the latter will help me match up what i have behind the dash

i will pop the stereo out that is currently just filling the hole later today & have a peek to confirm, will drop you a PM later

if you just want the connectors and black and brown connection block you can buy these on ebay for about £4

if you just want the connectors and black and brown connection block you can buy these on ebay for about £4

thanks m8 i know this but i thought that as my connectors had been cut off if i had some from a rado with a little remnants of the loom i could match up the wires more easily to resolder