dbpvr6

My first corrado at last

A few cosmetic bits and bobs, but love it already. Loose trim around the windscreen, usual sunroof issue, wheels need a refurb, dents and scratches. 2d8bb9b56d64ca43850b7c45855e3cc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, I take it from your signature she is DBP in colour?.

No it's a green, always wanted a dark burgundy pearl hence picking that name years ago, just never found one in the right place at the right time. Picked it up yesterday and also drove it today, glad I bought it and don't care that it's not my first, second or third choice colour!

Thanks! I'll be spending a lot of time on the forum now for the niggly stuff

8905a29df07b288f4fa9699331ccdc61.jpg pretty much the same issue on both sides of the windscreen. Haven't had a proper poke around yet. I see heritage sell replacements, anyone know if they're dead easy to fit?

8905a29df07b288f4fa9699331ccdc61.jpg pretty much the same issue on both sides of the windscreen. Haven't had a proper poke around yet. I see heritage sell replacements, anyone know if they're dead easy to fit?

I brought a front windscreen set from heritage for when I had mine re-sprayed but the guy who took the windows out said it didn't seem to fit so he cleaned the old one up and put it back!

Obviously not an option in your case but if you want it to try your welcome??

Thanks, the pic of the heritage one seems a different profile. I need to have a closer look at the weekend!

So... the occasional bit of blue ish smoke much to worry about?

Same as any other car really, not great tbh. Possible stem seals or piston rings/bore wear.

More likely stem seals though. Is it more noticeable when cold, revving, or coming off throttle?

So... the occasional bit of blue ish smoke much to worry about?

On a 20 year old car, no.

Keep an eye on oil level and monitor what it uses, some newish cars use 1L per thousand miles and this is deemed as acceptable by the manufacturers. Some use twice this amount and still don't qualify for rectification work - not something you would expect from a low mileage Audi?

Same as any other car really, not great tbh. Possible stem seals or piston rings/bore wear.

More likely stem seals though. Is it more noticeable when cold, revving, or coming off throttle?

There was no real pattern as to when it happened. Was up to temp, revving or putting foot down doesn't seem to make it happen. First time it did it was going slow