Jim

Hilarious prices for broken used parts..

He's offering free delivery :)
Oh, WHOOPPEE!! Deep Joy!! I guess i'm not allowed to type what i think of this guy.......

The crazy thing is I found my original, unbroken, good condition silver one and put it on eBay gleefully expecting to net about 70 quid for it and it sold for a ridiculous £13. Guy took a week to pay me and hasn't even bothered leaving feedback either. Gutted.

You used to be able to buy a whole corrado for that :lol:

what made me laugh is that same seller has the rest of the rado up for sale at £20 or something lol

I embarrassed my self the other day after trying to screw in a screw that didn't want to screw in. Then I realised it was a mega rare Karmann designed left handed Corrado door handle screw. I have reluctantly decided to sell it. Offers over £2000 in used notes only will be accepted. If you are the Nigerian prince who keeps offering me millions this is an incredible opportunity to spend some of your excess cash.

I've got a super rare C-pillar trim with Porsche-designed truncated fixing points. They allow for additional cabin noise to represent a more sporty sound.

It just annoys me that people are so willing to try and RIP OFF other people with such ridiculous pricing.

So, I've not been using the forum that long - but here's the difference and why I'm liking it...

I needed a part for my recent purchase, offered a forum member £XXX, he said that's too much, it's only worth £XXX (I'm learning) and didn't want to rip me off. I paid him a fair price, part arrived - everyone is happy.

eBay - £200 for some tatty carpet - really.... I get it, eBay sellers are out to make money - but some of the prices on eBay are just insane!!

EDIT - oh yes, I'm loving the £30k Corrado in Canada - what is the seller smoking??

Edited by vr6monkey