edd

Goodridge hoses - Vr6 upgrade to mk4 calipers - VW Heritage

Hi All,

Just putting in an order to VW Heritage, does anyone know if the Mk2 to Mk4 Goodridge hose kit is okay, they are advised online as being 230mm in length.

https://www.vwheritage.com/wc69805062p-goodridge-stainless-brake-hoses-mk2-golf-to-mk4-rear-calipe

i have asked the VW Heritage team who have advised they can get custom ones made up for same price if not compatible, but no need if these are sufficient

Anyone used them?

Edd

These are the correct ones, although you don't need conversion hoses for the rear - just the fronts as the fittings are exactly the same.

sorry Sean, excuse my tired brain, what exactly do you mean by that when you say I don't need conversion hoses, is this for the end without the banjo type connector?

Yeah fronts need a banjo fitting if converting to mk3 or mk4 calipers, but the rears are direct replacements and new hoses aren't really needed as the fitting is the same as standard corrado calipers

Yeah fronts need a banjo fitting if converting to mk3 or mk4 calipers, but the rears are direct replacements and new hoses aren't really needed as the fitting is the same as standard corrado calipers

Rear MK4s are banjo fitting?

Yeah i am getting more confused, I thought mk4 rears were banjo type and that's why you need replacement hoses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies, seems I'm getting a bit confused in my old age. I remembered the fronts having a screw fitting but not the rear. :scratch:

As you were!.......

Apologies, seems I'm getting a bit confused in my old age. I remembered the fronts having a screw fitting but not the rear. :scratch:

As you were!.......

Easily done Sean, I've purchased parts that in my mind fit, but are very wrong in practice.