stu37

Parts all sold or sale agreed.

Rear bumper and rear number plate plinth? Condition and price for both plz.

Millar

PM Sent

How are the wings? Rust free?

Also, the front brake lines? Actual pipes? Or hoses? If hoses,which make?

How are the wings? Rust free?

Also, the front brake lines? Actual pipes? Or hoses? If hoses,which make?

PM Sent

Hi,

Interested in the black parcel shelf if in good condition and not already gone?

Also need a front indicator light on passenger side, previous posts wanted fog light, but not sure if they took just the fog or both fog & indicator? Needs to be crack free.

Regards, James

Hi,

Interested in the black parcel shelf if in good condition and not already gone?

Also need a front indicator light on passenger side, previous posts wanted fog light, but not sure if they took just the fog or both fog & indicator? Needs to be crack free.

Regards, James

PM sent

Stu - would you have the pedal box assembly? I'd still like the grill as well if its available, I did reply to your message, but I didn't know if you meant the badge was cracked or the grill had broken as well...

Stu - would you have the pedal box assembly? I'd still like the grill as well if its available, I did reply to your message, but I didn't know if you meant the badge was cracked or the grill had broken as well...

Sorry Geeba missed your message. PM Sent

If you're stripping it down that far I'd be interested in the _brake servo bracket_, and nuts, that bolts to the bulkhead holding the servo and clutch master cylinder. Nearest part number reference I can find is 357612209A (although that's apparently for lhd??). Maybe price up a bundle including the servo and cylinder if they are in good order?

They will be for my 92K and I know there were changes from 93 on so I would like to check the part numbers if/when you can get them. At your leisure though - I am not in urgent need.

If you're stripping it down that far I'd be interested in the _brake servo bracket_, and nuts, that bolts to the bulkhead holding the servo and clutch master cylinder. Nearest part number reference I can find is 357612209A (although that's apparently for lhd??). Maybe price up a bundle including the servo and cylinder if they are in good order?

They will be for my 92K and I know there were changes from 93 on so I would like to check the part numbers if/when you can get them. At your leisure though - I am not in urgent need.

Just dropped you a PM.

Is the colour LC5U. If so what's the condition of the rear hatch and screen

Cheers

Hi Shaun PM'd.

Hi Stu.

Do you still have the sunroof and mechanism, if so how much would you want for it. Thanks Alan

Sorry Alan, the sunroof has gone.

full ignore...not cool.. :?

Thought I had PM'd you, my apologies. The wings are sadly knackered upon review.

Stu, sorry, no longer need parcel shelf. If anybody else needs one, the parcel shelf Stu is offering looks to be in very good condition.

Hi mate, I'd like the beetle steels and tyres if still available and also after a scuttle cover (over the ecu) if it's available and in Ok condition? Can you PM me your address, my sister lives in Risca so would like to see if I can arrange for her to collect. Cheers

Hi mate, I'd like the beetle steels and tyres if still available and also after a scuttle cover (over the ecu) if it's available and in Ok condition? Can you PM me your address, my sister lives in Risca so would like to see if I can arrange for her to collect. Cheers

PM'd. :)

Wheels and scuttle sold to Simeon 👍🏻

Sent you a message re the brake pipes mate, you might not be getting PM's if your inbox is full