vr6monkey

OEM Carpet Mats - eBay - £54 + P&P

Surprised these are still available?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/863VAG1418BJ-GENUINE-VOLKSWAGEN-CORRADO-ACCESSORY-CARPET-MATS/182674946790?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

They are OEM, but are slightly different to the ones that originally came with car (these ones have Corrado stitched in). Still look good IMO.

Anyhow, £54 + P&P (seemingly from main dealer) for a new set of carpet mats seems reasonable?

3 sets left - hope that helps someone.

They look the same as the one I bought from VW many years ago...but you can never really tell from a picture.

Bought a set a while back, good but not as thick as the original. Not foam backed and have two carpets screws with. They are Votex

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Bought a set a while back, good but not as thick as the original. Not foam backed and have two carpets screws with. They are Votex

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

WARNING - this might seriously bore you.

So, I've often seen VOTEX on VW stuff I've bought over the years, but was not sure what VOTEX actually was - so just Google'd it:

Since 1984 - VOTEX (Volume Trade & Export Gesellschaft) GmbH has been granted approval to market some of its accessories range as Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. http://www.volkswagen-accessories.com/en/company/about-us/history.html

Am I the only one who did not know this fascinating fact?

Taxi...

Don't think these are OEM, I can get some made up if anyone interested which would probably be better quality and with Corrado stitched on the mat directly.

Use to sell the ones as below a few years ago for £50, nice and thick material, with rubber backing, leatherette edging and oem fasteners.

Edited by blue95

Don't think these are OEM, I can get some made up if anyone interested which would probably be better quality and with Corrado stitched on the mat directly.

Use to sell the ones as below a few years ago for £50, nice and thick material, with rubber backing, leatherette edging and oem fasteners.

They look nice!