MULLYZ

End of an era so.. Forsale

First time user. Selling my brothers Corrado 1.8 t as he has passed away. It is advertised on ebay under Corrado 1.8t. Audi tt BAM engine running on Emerald M3D Scorpion SSteel Exhaust. I have the mapping readout when it was done by Dave Walker. 260bhp Has a 3 map switch from memory. A very good runner & wasn't an everyday drive. It was repainted a few years

ago & stills looks good. It goes like it should. No MOT but I can put a new one on it. Car is in SE5 9DW. You can txt me on 07973642692

I've driven the car but that was 5 years ago.

Very sorry to hear sad news, please accept my condolences too.

Best of luck with the sale of the corrado.

First time user. Selling my brothers Corrado 1.8 t as he has passed away. It is advertised on ebay under Corrado 1.8t. Audi tt BAM engine running on Emerald M3D Scorpion SSteel Exhaust. I have the mapping readout when it was done by Dave Walker. 260bhp Has a 3 map switch from memory. A very good runner & wasn't an everyday drive. It was repainted a few years

ago & stills looks good. It goes like it should. No MOT but I can put a new one on it. Car is in SE5 9DW. You can txt me on 07973642692

I've driven the car but that was 5 years ago.

Hello Mate,

Nick in Shepperton here. So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope everything goes OK with the sale for you.

Can only echo what's been said. Hope you get a painless / easy sale at such a difficult time.

Hi Nick

Thanks for suggesting Corrado.net. All the best.

Cheers

[

QUOTE=Endeegee;1164794]Hello Mate,

Nick in Shepperton here. So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope everything goes OK with the sale for you.