elliott

MOT new rules. We're not 40 yet! The cars I mean..

Interesting choice... I would have thought a two-yearly simpler check-up made more sense, but no MOT at all doesn't seem sensible to me.

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

I agree. Whilst its right that MOST cars of 40 years or older are owned by enthusiasts, it means you can buy a rotted out wreck that requires a lot of restoration as a project, bung a bit of tax on it and drive it straight home. Whilst that may appease some, it will be dangerous for many!

Seems like a good idea to me. Classic cars and enthusiasts aren't and never have been the problem. Annual MOTs are there because of the lazy, tight arsed people who neglect their cars. Take 10 reg plates at random from cars older than 5 years and MOT check them online......I bet at least 2 or 3 of them have advisories for worn tyres. Enthusiasts are on it with consumables.......only rust being the possible fail point.

And then of course we have the chavs with chopped springs and exhausts hung up with cable ties. MOTs are for those sorts too.

No idea why he's looking under there? Maybe he's looking for the obd port 🤣6ba859b1348adc319932fa5a1e0c1925.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

No idea why he's looking under there? Maybe he's looking for the obd port 6ba859b1348adc319932fa5a1e0c1925.jpg

Ha ha, it was my Ross-tech lead they used to sort the car!

Who has ever seen a garage, with mechanics like this... ?

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/24/590x/secondary/MOT-Test-1070169.jpg

Haha, standard models posing for ShutterStock pictures special!

Girls like that wouldn't last 5 minutes in a garage with all the inserting of greased shafts into slippery flange jokes....

Ha ha, it was my Ross-tech lead they used to sort the car!
If and when time allows it would be good to start a members page. I'd love to get all the stories/history about this one

Girls like that wouldn't last 5 minutes in a garage with all the inserting of greased shafts into slippery flange jokes....

they filmed her as being the recaro seat delivery lady, they were the seats for the F40 IIRC

Why are they MOTing what looks to be a new car?