odub

Performance cold air feed

I saw this in the car park to screwfix today.

I’m not sure what would happen if you hit a big puddle or if it started raining. Has anyone got one of these on their Corrado?

5b01f762b41a0abcdad071a63978ca68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks absolute crap imo. You're right as well, spray from a car in front or a big puddle could well cause catastrophic internal damage. Will reduce performance loads too as it'll be filthy and saturated all the time, so won't allow air to actually flow.You can get cold air feed pipes and put them anywhere you want. I wouldn't run it from too low down or pointing at the floor, but as long as you're not hard on the accelerator going through puddles and you put a bend or 2 in the pipe, it should deflect enough to not suck a ton of water up.

:lol:

Car ignorance in the youth of today astounds me. His MAF sensor will love him for that. What an utter clueless dork. Been watching too many youtube videos of drag cars fitted with front mounted, filterless turbos I expect.

I swear this country is getting dumber and dumber. And if I hear one more chav doing exhaust explosions at 4am, I'm going to go out there with a stinger.

Car ignorance in the youth of today astounds me. His MAF sensor will love him for that. What an utter clueless dork. Been watching too many youtube videos of drag cars fitted with front mounted, filterless turbos I expect.

I swear this country is getting dumber and dumber. And if I hear one more chav doing exhaust explosions at 4am, I'm going to go out there with a stinger.

Maybe he just thought it looked cool and it serves no real function.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thats better than the mk4 golf I keep seeing on facebook with the intercooler outlet pipes facing forward with the pipework poking out the front with 180° bends

Cant find the pic now I want it :(