Hutty

Nottingham Newbie

Hello All,

I owned a couple of Corrados in the 90s and have pretty much yearned for another ever since. I've just bought a 1994 VR6. I want to keep it totally standard. It's only covered 1000 miles in the past 12 years so isn't running as it should. It's booked in to see Steve at C&R Enterprises for a health check. Fingers crossed...

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to a great place. Any advice you need then post up or check the Wiki section. Lots of helpful people around. C&R know there stuff so it will be looked after.

Enjoy the car.

CCGB is also well worth joining :cool:

Thanks Cressa,

I've had a good look around the forum and I'm impressed at how much work people do themselves. I thought about checking the thermostat on my car but frightened myself to death when I discovered how much dismantling was involved! Lots to learn but I'll enjoy the journey.

I'm in Notts and had Corrados for a number of years but sadly don't have one now. Always happy to help if you get stuck.

Dave