Pauldancervr6

Vr6 impulse buy

Hi there I have just picked up a corrado 2.9 vr6 today, the bonnet opened on the previous owner when he was driving it and damaged the roof and bonnet etc and it's not running so it's going to need a fair bit of work to get back on the road so I'll no doubt be looking for some parts and advice from you all.

That’s some impulse buy, welcome to the mad house!

There’s plenty of info and help around here, not much that somebody hasn’t encountered before.

Thanks guys yes that's the one from Helensburgh, it's needing quite a bit of work to get back on the road. Do you know the car? L575 CJA

I don’t know it personally but someone linked me it when it went up for sale as I’m not that far away and I’m known for buying them(the project types) :lol:

I don’t know it personally but someone linked me it when it went up for sale as I’m not that far away and I’m known for buying them(the project types) :lol:

Yep I have to many projects myself but I thought I would add a corrado to the collection, I've put it in storage until I can get the time to sort it out ( my camper and g40s are my priority first 😁👍)

How did the guy get a 16 year ban or was that a typo?

I was wondering that as well? Not sure what you would need to do to get that length of ban :)

I was wondering that as well? Not sure what you would need to do to get that length of ban :)

From what I gather he was caught driving when he was disqualified that was the reason he had to sell it.