There was a big presence of Corrados at last years show, but I don't see any mention of it this year.

Is anyone attending this next week?

I think the problem is that CCGB national day is on the day before and it has affected numbers

Shame as I love Stanford but can’t do both

National day looks a good day though at Donnington Historic Festival

I read about the National Day a couple of weeks ago and fancied going. When I realised the discounted ticket offer was closed I decided against it. I've lost a months work and had to spend a small fortune on parts this week sadly. I need to draw the line somewhere so settled on just going to Stanford as it's only 40 mins away.

It feels like I'm going to miss out as Donnington looks like an awesome event with paddock parking and possibly a chance to do a few laps of the track.

Will probably take a drive over to Stratford Motor fest on the Monday as well, seen as it's even closer.

I am going to this on Sunday. I haven't been for a few years so hopefully will be a decent show.

Might head to Stanford - got the kids so any further isn't really possible.

Seem odd that CCGB have chosen Donnington Historic Festival to show off their wares over a VW show... as much as I like a car show that looks a bit too E-Type Jag and MG for me.

Lets hope the weather holds. It was glorious last year, to hot in fact.

If it's a bit chilly you can deal with it but rain will just kill it.

Fingers crossed!

Anyone going in their Corrados?

Was a good day. Some stunning cars especially the red fully restored vr6

Good day out today, nice to meet a few old faces and also see that the Corrado continues to attract new followers.

Didn’t get to speak to the owner of “the red restored VR6” as he was busy with others but wow, I remember looking at brand new cars in the dealer’s showrooms twenty five years ago that weren’t that good!!!

The appraisers where there when I was looking at it. I said to one them that it's the best Corrado I've ever seen and as good as just out of the showroom, it's better, was his reply.

Me and Seb spoke with the owner and he really has gone to some lengths to restore the car, even down to reproducing the VW production stickers and new tyre labels.

Was nice. Spoke to him and took photos of engine bay and had some good advice for mine

Glad mine made it there and back

It's 27 miles each way for me but somehow managed to clock up 97 miles :)

All trouble free, thankfully.